Started by Milbo, March 14, 2012, 19:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

Please, in some next release add this fix in user registration area

\components\com_virtuemart\views\user\tmpl\edit.php
http://www.2shared.com/file/wfCFN-TP/edit.html
and in \components\com_virtuemart\views\user\tmpl\edit_shopper.php
http://www.2shared.com/file/CxpaBlM2/edit_shopper.html

I dont know how to add a Link at side of the check box to users could read and accept "I agree to the Terms of Service"... (like in VM1) in some countries this is required by law law.. i've been searching and found this code:
<span class="terms-of-service" rel="facebox"><span class="vmicon vm2-termsofservice-icon"></span><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_TOS_READ_AND_ACCEPTED'); ?><span class="vm2-modallink"></span></span>
<div id="full-tos">
<h2><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_TOS'); ?></h2>
<?php echo $this->cart->vendor->vendor_terms_of_service;?>

</div>

but i dont know how to apply this ... If someone could help me we could do some quick fixes, this time in this user registration area ... and contribute to VM2 too!
Unfortunately while delaying this correction we have to add these changes every time there is a new VM update :(:(:( :'(
Best Regards..
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

John2400

Updated version H --

* The ask a question is almost right except  - the steps.
* If I fill in and 'ask a question' >> it goes to the vendor with my question. The vendor sees my email address in the message but if he/she clicks reply. It comes up with a reply email of the sender but when I clcik sent it sends it to the vendor instead.?

So simply - the buyer will not get an email if the vendor simply hits reply - even though it looks like the buyers email is in the address bar.

The vendor must clcik on the address in the email only to resend a message.

Also - the buyer should have the option " send me the message too" on the ask me a question pop up box.

If I purchase a product and confirm I get a good email -  both buyer and vendor

If I add a comment the vendor then receives a message "COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_MAIL_VENDOR_SHOPPER_QUESTION"  at the top of his invoice - there is no message contained in the email. The buyer gets his/her own message .

I still see the line in the receipt or invoice email that has the price set in the wrong line - the actual price number needs to be one line above?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invoices in Order section : went back to what they were before ? They were perfect
copy of one line Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/*******/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357
The password retrival does not work - I know this a joomla issue too but for VM clients ? big issue - It will send you a user name if you request that but will not sent you the password or a new verification code  2.5.3

2.5.3 and VM 2.0.3 H

jjk

Quote from: lipes on March 29, 2012, 01:16:44 AM
I dont know how to add a Link at side of the check box to users could read and accept "I agree to the Terms of Service"...

How about selecting 'Show Terms of Service on the cart/checkout?' in 'Configuration' - 'Checkout Settings'.
See screenshot below

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

lipes

jjk: It's not in the Cart....  :-\
It's in USER registration Area... where collecting personal and confidential data protected by laws
http://virtuemart.cloudaccess.net/my-account we couldnt see it and there's no link to users could read the terms and conditions etc...

see my img too please ('Configuration' - 'Checkout Settings'):
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5739/39113865.gif

jjk

@lipes
I think there is an easy way to do this in Joomla 2.5.x. Go to the Joomla Plugins and enable "Plug-in Manager: User - Profile".
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

nickson

Since Update H i ge an error on custom text input. It is looking for /plugins/vmcustom/textinput/textinput/tmpl/default.php but that file doesnt exist.

lipes

jjk: Yes tks, i check that plugin in "Plug-in Manager: User - Profile" it was disabled...
but i'm working with this form field in the default vm2 link:  index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user   (no SEO)
that's the same in VM2 Demo here: http://virtuemart.cloudaccess.net/my-account

any solution to apply that link with some hack or in another way (please)?!  :-[

PS: I've also checked here: index.php?option=com_users&view=registration (default joomla link) but there's no link to Terms of service too...)

Tks again

franzpeter

I still have those errors with the unique indexed slugs with my own import script and csvi too. It is still not possible  to create subcategories with same name for different main categories. Same thing happens with products too. In my case I did try to import about 400 categories and around 20 000 products. The import works fine but because of the slug unique index, about 30 categories are missing and about 2000 products. If I set the slug in the language files to just index (not unique) everything works until I use SEF URL. VM 2 obviously tries to recreate slugs, it starts messing up the database by deleting all those categories and products, which have no unique names. It does that by deleting just inside the language tables. Result: I have all categories and products in all the product and categories tables except the language tables. So VM fronted does not work any more. My first thought was, that my own script works wrong. So I did export and import with CSVI. Results are the same.
I think the whole router function is problematic. It relies on the slugs, instead of the only unique thing, the categories or product id.
In my case if I want to use Joomla 2.5 I have to migrate to another shopping cart solution. VM 2 is not the right thing for bigger shops with some automation scripts.

stAn99

Shipping weight plugin does not show shipping when maximum weight is not specified within the backend config. (VM 2.0.3H all joomla versions).  I believe it should ignore the weight when the maximum is not specified.

Regards,
Stan
----
RuposTel.com
www.rupostel.com
Your customized checkout solution for Virtuemart

tutyi

Does anybody have a known solution how to cure 500 HTTP error (Internal Server Error) when I checkout from cart? I use VM-Payment,Standard plugin and I tried almost everything to solve it by settings but without success (change vars in fields). I didn't try to change DB prefix to jos_ but I read it doesn't matter because it's fixed. Hungarian language is in use in VM and it's running on Joomla 2.5.3 with three languages: HU, EN, DE (PHP5.3.10 and MySQL5.5.10).

mabeall32

When I'm in the shopping cart and click continue shopping, I go nowhere.  Is there somewhere I need to tell it where to go.  Please help.

StevenO

Joomla 2.5 / vm 2.0.3H
The main shopping cart now has errors - The product is shown and is correct but now I have no - shipping cost showing, no payments,  nor a final price. See attachement.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

lipes

Quote from: mabeall32 on March 30, 2012, 04:49:11 AM
When I'm in the shopping cart and click continue shopping, I go nowhere.  Is there somewhere I need to tell it where to go.  Please help.
Disable SEO and see to what address you go, and if is something like this "index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart" .

Quote from: StevenO on March 30, 2012, 17:28:17 PM
Joomla 2.5 / vm 2.0.3H
The main shopping cart now has errors - The product is shown and is correct but now I have no - shipping cost showing, no payments,  nor a final price. See attachement.

Hi. I'm using the same J2.5.3 and vm 2.0.3H and the Cart its working fine (for me) in my layout.
Try to see your CSS with Firebug whats happen with your template/layout...
for example your "Totaal" is align on Left side and in my template it's at right side like you could see: <td colspan="4" align="right">Total: </td>

Quote from: lipes on March 29, 2012, 16:17:11 PM
i'm working with this form field in the default vm2 link:  index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user   (no SEO)
that's the same in VM2 Demo here: http://virtuemart.cloudaccess.net/my-account
any solution to add the link to Terms / Conditions in User Registration Area?

mabeall32

freeme

Joomla 2.5.3 with VERSION H: after updating to version H, prices are shown double. Furthermore, VM plugins are now shown double in the administration backend. Payment / Shipping plugins are not working anymore in the frontend