New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.3. UPDATE I

Started by Milbo, March 14, 2012, 19:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

freeme the reason is that I removed the override price. But I will readd it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Otto0815

@Milbo

the Price div is now created in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/currencydisplay.php

with this line of text:

return '<div class="Price'.$name.'" style="display : '.$vis.';" >'.$descr.'<span class="Price'.$name.'" >'.$priceFormatted.'</span></div>';

Can this be moved to the views folder to the file "default_showprices.php" ??

Because when you now try to change the layout of the price you always have to edit the "currencydisplay.php" and loose your changes with every update.....

Milbo

No Otto,
every price has its own id and name, so you can use css to style it. The Position is done in the template.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Otto0815

OpenGlobal

The stockable variants are still completely fubared.

Setup 1:
One parent product, price 4.99.
3 child products, X => +0, Y => +0, Z => +1

Result 1:
On the category page, the price is shown as 4.99, the base price, as expected. Click on the product, and the product flypage gives the price as 5.99, ie. the "Z" price, even though the dropdown defaults to "X".
Changing the dropdown automatically changes the displayed price back to 4.99 for EVERY variant. Even when changing the variant to "Z", the price goes grey and gets "changed" to 4.99 (ie. stays the same).
When adding any of these variants to the cart, the price in the cart is always 4.99, regardless of which variant is chosen.

Setup 2:
One parent product, price 4.99.
3 child products, X => +0.5, Y => +0.5, Z => +1

Result 2:
Similar to above except price always stays as 5.49. Basically, the prices always stays at the LOWEST variant price.
When added to cart however, the price for all variants was 5.99 (ie. the price of the highest priced variant).
One other thing that I noticed is the in the cart, the SKU displayed was the SKU for "X" for all variants, even though the description shown was correct for each variant.

This is not only incorrect behaviour, but completely unusable behaviour. Let's try to get this fixed for 2.0.3. This is basic behaviour, the more advanced custom field problems could wait until 2.0.4.

OpenGlobal

PS. There is also a javascript error given in the console when the page loads, it may be related but I haven't investigated:

"$.setproducttype is not a function"

freeme

Quote from: Milbo on March 31, 2012, 12:18:57 PM
freeme the reason is that I removed the override price. But I will readd it.

Well if you can also add a show/no show button for SKU & discount in the cart, etc. I would highly appreciate it. It looks pretty messy, if you dont use it and I dont want to thumble in PHP every time, a new version comes out... :)

StevenO

Quote from: lipes on March 30, 2012, 17:45:44 PM
Hi. I'm using the same J2.5.3 and vm 2.0.3H and the Cart its working fine (for me) in my layout.
Try to see your CSS with Firebug whats happen with your template/layout...
for example your "Totaal" is align on Left side and in my template it's at right side like you could see: <td colspan="4" align="right">Total: </td>

when I use the standart joomla template Beez I see nothing. which template does you use?

lipes

Quote from: StevenO on April 01, 2012, 09:01:20 AMwhen I use the standart joomla template Beez I see nothing. which template does you use?
StevenO:  i'm making a new one, starting from a blank file ... in a local server (ampps)
But you're right... Sorry, now i've tryed again to do the checkout and it says to me:

"Please select a shipment method
Save    Cancel
We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.
"

And i have in BE all well fine configurated The address its fine!..
maybe at the firs time that i did the checkout and sayed my answer it could be some not clean cache in localhost  ..
now it doesnt work!
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

corymp

In your shipping and payment config, make sure you don't have a country set. If you do, unregistered users will not see ithe payment or shipment method
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

lipes

corymp: In my site i dont want unregistered users.
1st all visitors must read and agreed with the Terms and Conditions of the site... if they dont agree must go away... so they have to register and select one of the 5 total countrys that i selected in BE. unregistered cant select anything (no payment and no transportation no order!... )

Question to any developer: in my administration frontend  ' index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user '
i get some tag words in 'Vendor' area like:
COM_VIRTUEMART_IMAGE_INFORMATION
COM_VIRTUEMART_FORM_MEDIA_DISPLAYABLE
COM_VIRTUEMART_FILES_FORM_LOCATION   COM_VIRTUEMART_FORM_MEDIA_SET_VENDORS
COM_VIRTUEMART_FILE_UPLOAD
COM_VIRTUEMART_FILES_FORM_MIME_CONTENT_TYPE_NOT_SUPPORTED
COM_VIRTUEMART_FILES_FORM_IMAGETYPES_SUPPORTEDGIF, JPG, PNG, WBMP
problem in img#vm_thumb_image
I only have 1 Currency (Euro) and i get and Height of 341px in 'vendor_accepted_currencies' that to big for only one Currency
<select id="vendor_accepted_currencies" name="vendor_accepted_currencies[]" size="20" multiple="" class="" aria-invalid="false">

update: also get this msg:
Storing location/type   COM_VIRTUEMART_FORM_MEDIA_SET_MANUFACTURERS

corymp

VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

Milbo

Use the vm config, there you can switch on off the labeling of the prices, the rest is todo via template override.

spyderwebdesign

Does Child / Parent relationships work in this version. As of 2 days ago I heard that VM2 still doesn't work for them. For example, if my site sells shoes and I want the customer to be able to choose a size 8.

lipes

Quote from: Milbo on April 03, 2012, 14:51:19 PM
Use the vm config, there you can switch on off the labeling of the prices, the rest is todo via template override.

Hi, good afternoon! :) i was thinking that if we remove All check box about price label's text in BE "Pricing" area ..  we wont need (again) to override the template to remove any price label..
but ok no problem. I'll remove my the last msg
Tks!

nickson

I've updated to the latest version (I) But still the custom text input is broken. It is looking for /plugins/vmcustom/textinput/textinput/tmpl/default.php but that file doesnt exist.

Please include a fix for this in the next update. Since allmost all my products need a custom text.
Ow and while your at it, the title for the custom text input still isnt showing up in the cart nor order confirmation mails.

Thanks