News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Slide Mini Cart module VM2 - Free Download!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olejenya

Hey. Installed  VM 2.0.16 and Joomla 2.5.8, the module does not work well when, is presented here is such an error
TypeError: datas is null
[Interrupts on this error]

if (datas.products> 0) {

This plugin has stopped working. The version 2.0.14 works fine. Fixed please.

Linelab

Hi Olejenya, now tested without errors.  :(  Could you please provide more information? Website url, browser version etc...

olejenya

Today I will install from scratch, and accomplish your goal tomorrow, mb problems in templates or my changes in the templates. Unfortunaly I'm testing on a local server. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Set to zero module and plugin does not work. Errors appear when you add or remove products. After rebooting the product page is then removed or added. Ajax does not work. exact same error

if (datas.products> 0) {

olejenya

Quote from: olejenya on January 02, 2013, 22:29:55 PM
Today I will install from scratch, and accomplish your goal tomorrow, mb problems in templates or my changes in the templates. Unfortunaly I'm testing on a local server. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Set to zero module and plugin does not work. Errors appear when you add or remove products. After rebooting the product page is then removed or added. Ajax does not work. exact same error

if (datas.products> 0) {
install vm 2.0.16a no problems :)

Sjorzzzie

Nice module! With the new plugin on VM 2.0.14 i get this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class VmImage in \wwwroot\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\image.php on line 181

With the old plugin i can't use the delete button and the images arn't show outside VM

Any idea?

Linelab

Hi Sjorzzzie, Please completely uninstall the old plugin and module first and install the latest version of Mini cart module.

Jamesjr

I've installed it, looks nice and easy, but it's transparent?
I've tried to change the png files but it did't help.

Is there someone who could help me?

Kind regards James

Linelab

If you have a website in a subfolder, you must edit images path in css if necessary.  :(
We will fix this issue in the next release.

davidyv

I get "404 The requested product does not exist." message when click "Product details" button on Categorie page after Install and publish Mini Cart plugin and turn SEO. Could you please help to fix it? Thanks!

With:
Joomla 2.5.8(Search Engine Friendly URLs: Yes, Use URL rewriting: Yes, Adds Suffix to URL: No, Unicode Aliases: No)
Virtuemart 2.0.18a(SEO Disabled: unchecked, Seo Suffix: -detail, Translate Strings: unchecked, Use Product and Category IDs: unchecked)

seraght

Hi Thank you for this module. This is a module that I looking long time.

Question. Can I change font color of a "Your cart is empty" Display? and change it to cart image.

Thank.

Solti

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on January 22, 2013, 22:39:59 PM
If you have a website in a subfolder, you must edit images path in css if necessary.  :(
We will fix this issue in the next release.

I have joomla installed in www.mysite.com/folder. I edited the 3 lines in the default.php as fallows: ("/folder/modules/mod_vm2cart/botct.png") and so on. But its not working. Do i have to change anything else in the files from the module or plugin?

Linelab

Hi Solti, Please provide website url. Thank you.

Edit: Solved

seraght

Linelab

Hi Seraght, Please describe your problem exactly and provide website url. Thanks.

MotD

Hi,

i installed the Slide Mini Card on Joomla 2.5.8 with Virtuemart 2.0.12f .
Looks like the Card works, but i get an Error: Warning: Creating default object from empty value in vm2_cart.php on line 61

I try this on a Webserver and on my local PC with XAMPP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 09 Feb

Ok the Problem with the Error / Warning solved - Errorlevel change in Joomla.

But i have new Problems.....

If the Cart is empty the Background Image looks good if i set the mouse on it....
but if i add a Product to the Cart there is a blank line with no Background under the Products bevor the Line "Show Cart" - see the attachet image

And if the plg_system_vm2_cart Plugin is enable i cant change the Produkt Catergories.
I displayd as fist Page the Categories Page and cant go in a Categorie. If i set the first Page to a Produkt Page, i can add the Product to the Cart and go back to the Categories List - and nothing more.... No entry in a Categorie....

Sometimes if i not in VM / a Product i cant remove a Item from Cart / extreme long wating Time bevore the Item is removed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 11 Feb

I dont know where the Error is, but the Cart works fine in Version VM 2.0.12f
In VM Version 2.0.18a i have the Problems (see above Update 09 Feb)

Would be glad, if someone can help me !!

How can i edit the Module to work on all Pages and OUTSIDE VM ?

Can someone help me?

THX
MotD

[attachment cleanup by admin]