News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freshqa

can anyone tell me how to make opc registration work correctly in 2.0.10,

the scenario: user fills in login info, password, then bt st form, press checkout, gets ALERT that he is registered, and stays in the cart, doesnt show order_done page, the order is not done in vm aswell, but user is registered in joomla.

what has to be: user fills login info, bt st, press order, go to order_done, get email with account details + order info. It worked this way for me in 2.0.8a

Thanks in advance!

ok i have the answer myself, if anyone struggle same problem, ask me for free help in pm or here

Linelab

Hi Freshqa, Please uncheck "Only registered users can checkout" box in VM Configuration > Checkout.

sfjoomster

Is it possible to hide the "Select shipment" option on the checkout page without breaking the rest of the scripts involved with the checkout?

Linelab

Hi Sfjoomster, I think it is a good idea.  :) This feature will be added in the next version of One Page Checkout plugin (Plugin Parameters), the feature will only work if the check box "Automatic Selected Shipment" in VM Configuration > Checkout.

freshqa

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on September 18, 2012, 16:37:15 PM
Hi Freshqa, Please uncheck "Only registered users can checkout" box in VM Configuration > Checkout.
Hello, this didnt affect the result :/ Check it or uncheck if i put back original file, it stays in cart and get alert that was registered. Maybe my version too old ?

Linelab

What version of OPC and VirtueMart are you using?

kalemonkey

Hi VirtueArtcz,

First off, I love the plugin. Well done! I am having a little trouble getting the shipment method choice to stick. The problem is that it will show clicked for about a second and it will disappear. It won't update the price. Do you know where I'm going wrong? I was thinking it might be a javascript error but I don't see any errors except missing images. I've tested it with the default theme as well but no dice. Would love some advice.

Url: http://69.175.48.138/~healthf4/shop

The only product that has stock right now is the Vitamineral Green. Add the 500 grams to the cart to see.

Linelab

Hi Kalemonkey, I wrote in the previous post, the USPS shipping module will be fully supported in the next version of OPC. (Next Week)  Thank you for your patience!

freshqa

Quote from: kalemonkey on September 21, 2012, 02:14:45 AM
Hi VirtueArtcz,

First off, I love the plugin. Well done! I am having a little trouble getting the shipment method choice to stick. The problem is that it will show clicked for about a second and it will disappear. It won't update the price. Do you know where I'm going wrong? I was thinking it might be a javascript error but I don't see any errors except missing images. I've tested it with the default theme as well but no dice. Would love some advice.

Url: http://69.175.48.138/~healthf4/shop

The only product that has stock right now is the Vitamineral Green. Add the 500 grams to the cart to see.

Hello, i had this problem at 2.0.8 VM, here is the solution, before you try it, please, back up your original files!!!:

For you i have removed the country condition on the shipment since you don't ask the shopper the country. I have also removed the shopper group condition.

the fix is the following:
in the file /plugins/vmshipment/weight_countries/weight_countries.php, around line 249
change this

Code: [Select]
if ($weight_cond AND $zip_cond AND $nbproducts_cond AND $orderamount_cond) {

by this code
Code: [Select]
$cond=$weight_cond AND $zip_cond AND $nbproducts_cond AND $orderamount_cond;
if ($cond) {

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on September 19, 2012, 18:54:33 PM
What version of OPC and VirtueMart are you using?

vm 2.0.10 opc 3.4 i suppose, but i already fixed my errors. Atleast what i wanted, is working :)

IceMan-101

Hi VirtueArtcz,

I am have a problem with the registration on the check out when a new user want to checkout a product.

The page redirects to index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editaddresscheckout&addrtype=BT

It should redirect to index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user, correct? So that the user can enter his/her username and password?

Where can I find this url and update it?

Regards
Master of Web disaster!

Linelab

Hi IceMan-101, What Joomla template are you using?

IceMan-101

Hi VirtueArtcz,

I am using the halcyon template from Rocket Themes and did some customization to it, as per the client's requirements.

I did the following customization (Display, no core changes) to Virtumart, added your cart, categories, category, productdetails and virtuemart. I did not touch the vm user template. All this is save in my template folder as they are layout customization.

Could this be the problem and if so where can I go an correct it?

Regards
Master of Web disaster!

IceMan-101

Hi There,

I did disable "Only registered users can checkout" as was mentioned earlier in the post.

The user completes all the fields and when he clicks on the check out button an alert appears to notify the client that the registration was successful and when you click on the button again nothing happens. Can you please assist me with this problem?

Regards
Master of Web disaster!

Linelab

Hi IceMan-101, Please provide website url to linelab@linelab.org, we can look into this issue for you.

Daav_S

Hello, I have the same problem:
If you make a purchase without registration, and will be fine. However, if you want to register, after filling all the data, delivery and payment methods when you send me your order will pop up a window with the following message: - Info: <div class='componentheading'> Registration Complete </ div> -. If you refresh this page or go to another, the goods remain under the basket and I logged in (based on the entered data). Then finish the deal.
I have a VM 2.0.8c, OPC 4.3 Skylab template.
Thank you for any direction ....