News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

Hi Sfjoomster, I see an error message "Invalid Token, while trying to save user". Change your Joomla template to one of preinstalled with Joomla (Beez etc..)  and check OPC.  Your Gavick Template can cause this problem. http://www.gavick.com/forums/140/invalid-token-while-trying-to-save-user-15830.htm

sfjoomster

Update

I've run a number of tests on the checkout today

If I click on the confirm order my user is registered - but i'm not shown as logged in on the cart pages vmart or joomla login module
the cart doesn't show me any messages at this stage - even that i was registered
clicking continue shopping brings me back to the list of products and my user shows as logged in under the joomla login module
going back to the cart my users information is stored in the form - except for the credit card data
i re-enter the credit card data and click confirm order - after a few seconds I get my Confirmed order email but I'm still in the cart with no notice that the order has gone through

sfjoomster

Hi VirtueArtcz,

I was in the middle of my previous post when you replied.

I've switched the template to atomic and still have the same issue - confirm order manages to register me, but not check me out.

i remain on the checkout page without a message and the information I added to the forms remains.

Linelab

Solved! User Hooks - Joomdle plugin causes error message "Invalid Token, while trying to save user".  When the plugin is turned off everything works ok. Please contact Joomdle developers to request support.

metalraf

Hi, i downloaded and installed One Page Checkout. it work without shipment but when i enable  ups or usps as shipment method
when i press checkout one page chekout doesn't work cause it said Enter your address information first, and the url changed from .../user/cart.html to .../user/editaddresscheckoutBT.html what can i do now need help urgent! X(

sfjoomster

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on September 03, 2012, 14:03:02 PM
Solved! User Hooks - Joomdle plugin causes error message "Invalid Token, while trying to save user".  When the plugin is turned off everything works ok. Please contact Joomdle developers to request support.

Thanks VirtueArtcz for looking into the issue.

I'll get in touch with the folks at Joomdle.

AroJazz

Very strange! With the English language works fine, and the French do not... a feeling the plug-in is not active when I switch to French.
Any ideas ?

Linelab

Hi AroJazz, Please provide website url. Thank you.

Linelab

SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
http://kanger.fr/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&lang=fr
Line 453

veuillez accepter les Conditions Générales de Vente, s'il vous plaît'

Please try to remove the apostrophe in this text for testing.

Linelab

Thank you for your bugreport. The problem will be fixed in the new release.

brilliantimpact

I'm having a problem with shipping and OPC, it won't allow me to select the shipping option I would like to use.  Any ideas?

Linelab

Hi Brilliantimpact, Please provide website url.

reletobg

I have following problem.
When i fill the shipping information and after that i logout the next entry all shipping information is deleted. How to fix this, i want to be saved like the original.