News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyman

having the same problem, just sent an email. hope to get it resolved soon.

Linelab

Caddyman, Shplanck, I didn't get any answer from you! Please check your email and provide more information.

goldenprizm

I just purchased your product "One Page CheckOut".  Its seems to work but when you click on "view cart" it brings me to the "Your account details-- page".
Is there a way we can bypass the registration and go directly to cart just as the demo does....

joomla 2.5
virtuemart 2.0.10

RevoLion

I have the USPS extension installed and I know it works as when I disable OPC VM2 it is calculating , but for some reason when I enable the OPC VM2 is is not calculating and giving me this message: We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.

Can you help me get this going please as this is the last thing before launching the website. Thank you guys.

Kindest Regards,
Jeremy

avinashsapple

Hi,

I want to purchase "One Page Checkout for VirtueMart" and the download link goes to http://www.linelab.org, where when I want to purchase it's ask for purchase membership, I am confused I am just want to purchase this plugin and nothing else
Please suggest me also my joomla version is 2.5.6 and I hope it will be work on this

iWim

Hey,

We are thinking of buying your OPC plugin.

In an earlier reply in this topic I read that moving things around on the checkout page is not very easy to. Is that still the case (3-4 months later)?
I have knowledge of template overrides or is it more than just cut/paste a few lines of code?
We want to place the address form(s) on the left side and the price list, payment, shipping on the right side of the page.

Also we use a payment plugin for payment through a payment service provider (ccOmnikassa). Any knowledge of payment plugins not working with your OPC?

Thank you.
Wim

Linelab

Hi Goldenprizm, Jeremy, I wrote in the previous post, the USPS shipping module will be fully supported in the next version of OPC. Thank you for your patience!

Linelab

Hi iWim, Avinashsapple, Try free One Page Checkout plugin! Please send the request to linelab@linelab.org:)

reni

Hi there,

I have the same problem. A guest user fills in all details and tries to checkout. When they click 'Confirm Order' they get this popup

'You must provide at least one recipient email address. Info; <div class='componentheading'>Registration Complete!</div>

The user account is registered but their order is not lodged.

If they try clicking 'Confirm Order' again nothing happens.

Just downloaded the latest version today.  Can I send you logins to take a look?

*edit* After some googling I found that that part of the displayed error is related to a corrupt vendor. In my case I had changed the vendor of my shop and deleted the previous vendor user in Joomla. For some reason this user was still being referred to as the vendor in VM and VM was trying to email them (but couldn't find the email address as they'd been deleted). So I've removed that reference but definitately still have the second part of the error

Info; <div class='componentheading'>Registration Complete!</div>

This is on a totally unmodified onepagecheckout.

Linelab

Hi Reni, What version of Virtuemart are you using? Thank you.

reni

It's VM 2.0.10 and J 2.5.7

I've emailed logins to linelab@linelab.org as I reeeaally have to go to bed now (I'm in Australia)

Linelab

Hi Reni, One Page Checkout plugin updated to version 3.6. Fixed registration popup bug. Registration will work correctly only if you check "Must agree to Terms of Service on EVERY ORDER"  and uncheck "Only registered users can checkout" (VirtueMart Configuration > Checkout)

One Page Checkout now supported USPS shipment plugin http://extensions.virtuemart.net/all-tutorials/8-shipment/6-installation-and-configuration-of-usps and Canada Post plugin for VM 2, Klarna Payment method etc...

Happy downloading!
http://www.linelab.org/download
Demo: http://www.linelab.org/virtuemart-templates/index.php/virtuemart-2-example/cart?template=shoplab
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRMmx8HOn0E or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krl9LFDvuMc

reni

Hi there,

Thankyou so much for that :) I've upgraded the package and this issue is now resolved. Unfortunately I'm still having 3 issues:

1. I have two custom shopper fields (where did you hear about us and do you want to receive a newsletter) that I have set to display on the Registration page. These fields don't show up.

2. Shipping address is visible on the order itself after checkout (both to user and to admin) but it isn't saved as a normal, nicknamed Virtuemart shipping address. This is a big problem.

3. Following on from the second problem - a lot of our established users have 2 or 3 shipping addresses they use regularly. There is no way for them to just select these at checkout, they need to type everything in again. Can something be done here?

Did you receive my initial email giving site details?

HLG

I have struggled and struggled with the new version of VM and the checkout process.  I came across LineLab.org OPC - One Page Checkout and I am elated.  After asking a few questions to LineLab.org (Frank), he quickly answered all of my emails and even gave me instructions on how to solve my issues before I even purchased the OPC plugin.  My webpage checkout process is now fully customized EXACTLY the way I want it thanks to Frank and LineLab.org.  I LOVE IT!!  This is the best $29 plugin I have spent on my website.  Thank you Frank, thank you LineLab.org!!!   Superb product, superb tech support!  I am a new long-term fan of LineLab.org!!

iWim

Hey, this product works great. Thanks!

Just a Q about the new version: did you make changes to the php files in the cart folder you ship with your OPC?
I've made huge changes to default_pricelist.php and it would be a shame to do it all over.

I also have a "small" feature request: would it be possible to hide the login form and instead show a login link. If someone clicks on that link the login form appears either in a popup or in a similar way as the registration fields or shipto form.

Wim