News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpompen

OPC Is not loading the user's address into the fields. Is this fixed already? or how can I get this fixed?

Thanks!

Linelab

One Page Checkout plugin updated to version 3.5. All Reported bugs fixed. Alatak.net's USPS shipping module will be fully supported in the next version of OPC. Thank you for your patience.

wpompen

I'm using CC iDeal platform. When I click "confirm order" nothing happens whil I should be redirected to the payment gateway page?

Linelab

Please provide website url to linelab@linelab.org, we can look into this issue for you.

muddauber

Does anyone know if One Page Checkout will let you create a shipping rate based on total PRICE
of order? I sent something to developer and no word.

When I use the shipping by price with PayPal, it creates 2 problems.

1) The VM invoice does not include the shipping fee.

2) I am unable to send the order invoice to the vendor so they can
see the order.

I use a plugin ptype to process the shipping by price with VM 1 and it worked
fine. It is very small amount of code, but I can not manage that. Any suggestions?

zigsdesign

I just updated the OPC to the latest version today but when I try and checkout, it will not show UPS or USPS shipping options even after I fill in the billing/shipping info.
You can see it here if you add this product to your cart.
http://69.167.154.48/~kondos/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=2&Itemid=116

FYI, other standard shipping options work when I publish them. Just the USPS and UPS plugins have this problem.
Best Regards,

Chris Ellerbroek
Zigs Design

Linelab

Quote from: muddauber on September 13, 2012, 00:11:45 AM
Does anyone know if One Page Checkout will let you create a shipping rate based on total PRICE
of order?

Try free One Page Checkout plugin. Please send the request to linelab@linelab.org

Linelab

Quote from: zigsdesign on September 13, 2012, 00:14:04 AM
...other standard shipping options work when I publish them. Just the USPS and UPS plugins have this problem.
USPS shipping module will be fully supported in the next version of OPC. Thank you for your patience.

vegetaaa

I've purchased your extension but i can't seem to get it to work correctly.

I use Joomla 2.5.6 an Virtuemart 2.0.10

First issue:
If the country field isn't active in the checkout process, you can't confirm the purchase (maybe has something to do with shipment?) If i enable the field, i can confirm the purchase. But i actually don't need this field.

Second issue:
If a user doesn't fill out a password he doesn't get an error message and he still can confirm the purchase, how come? Obviously i want the customer to fill out a password.

Thanks for your help.

Fur1o

Is there a way to make payment method depends on shipping method in OPC?

Linelab

Hi Vegetaaa, Fur1o, One Page Checkout is lightweight plugin that pulls together the cart VM2 functions into a one page. Vegetaaa, The Country field is required in VM default checkout process and must be published. I see that you have published only the email field.   ???  Please read the VM documentation for more information.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

vegetaaa

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on September 16, 2012, 10:33:17 AM
Hi Vegetaaa, Fur1o, One Page Checkout is lightweight plugin that pulls together the cart VM2 functions into a one page. Vegetaaa, The Country field is required in VM default checkout process and must be published. I see that you have published only the email field.   ???  Please read the VM documentation for more information.

Hi,

First off, maybe it's smart to tell you why i don't need the address, country etc. I don't need them because i will not be delivering physical goods, i will be providing services and that's why i need the checkout to be as short as possible. The 6 default required fields would be sufficient.

I didn't know the country was a default required field because i thought only 6 fields were required and not changeable (please see the the printscreen, they have a lock in fornt of them). I can make the country field not required in the shopper field settings in the backend. But i will also check the VM2 guide for this.

I do had another question though, in regards to the password fields. If you don't fill out anything you still can checkout. Why? Please see the printscreen.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

freshqa

you can easily use OPC and without country field, you have to comment 2 sections in OPC script...

vegetaaa

Quote from: freshqa on September 16, 2012, 23:32:33 PM
you can easily use OPC and without country field, you have to comment 2 sections in OPC script...

it would be nice if you could share some of your wisdom and tell us which sections.... :-)

freshqa

..template/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php

find and remove or comment

if(valid && document.id('virtuemart_country_id').value<=0) {
      return alert('<?php echo JText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_MISSING_VALUE_FOR_FIELD',JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_COUNTRY')); ?>');
   }

next:

find and remove or comment

document.id('table_shipto').getElementById('shipto_virtuemart_country_id').set('value',document.id('table_billto').getElementById('virtuemart_country_id').get('value'));

there you go, a working opc without country_id set...