News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

This is issue of php version and VirtueMart core. Please disable error reporting in Joomla Global Configuration, notice does not show on website frontend and script will work correctly, but we will solve the problem.

hansspiess

thanks for the quick help - solved my problem.

freshfranky

Now I'm in a big mess. I made all working properly. Almost. The order button in my shop isn't working anymore. If you click on Order, nothing happens. WHAT HAVE I DONE???
Plea i realy need help now as fast as possible.

The "add to cart"  button works find, but the order button is not working anymore

Linelab

Freshfranky, Could you please provide more information on the VirtueMart 2 version and also please provide website url.

freshfranky

Hy

Sure. I have Joomla 2.5.6 and updated to vm2.0.10 and guess, since then, customers write me, they cant order. I checked an d :'( oh yes, they're right. Since 6 hours im working on this issue.

Please have a look at www.gpsvision.ch

I disabled the error report, jquerry in VM but nothing helps

freshfranky

ah yes

I installed VM2.0.8 over the 2.0.10 but doesnt help. what should i do?

Linelab

Quote from: freshfranky on August 30, 2012, 20:05:11 PM
Hy
I disabled the error report, jquerry in VM but nothing helps

Please enable jQuery and provide Joomla access details to linelab@linelab.org, we will respond to you promptly.
Thank you.

freshfranky

Ahoy.

Any news? I realy hope you can fix it.

Linelab

Yes, the onepage plugin was not published. Try now, it is working properly.  :)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

freshfranky

Im happy its working!

But still, funny. It was not working after upgrading to vm2.0.10. Then I disabled all kinds of stuff, as well the onepage checkout. Still not working. Then I uninstalled onpage checkout. Still not working. Then I reinstalled onepage checkout, i knew, i didnt enable it. but how come, now its working. There was nothing else?

And btw. Why the onepage checkout doesnt show the text "General Ordering Conditions" next to the checkbox at the bottom?

Linelab

Go to Admin Joomla > Virtuemart Configuration > Checkout > and check "Show Terms of Service on the cart/checkout?" Done!

freshfranky

Ahoj

Great. I thought this would also disable the checkbox but not only the text. Basicaly im happy now. Finally we got it. Thanks alot for your support and Nastravi

And one last question. How can I get red of this "Please write your recommendation....(min. %s, max. %s characters)".

Thanks for all. Franky

Linelab

Quote from: freshfranky on August 30, 2012, 22:47:01 PM
Thanks alot for your support and Nastravi
And one last question. How can I get red of this "Please write your recommendation....(min. %s, max. %s characters)".

Thanks for all. Franky

Please update VM2 language files.
Viele GrĂ¼sse  ;)

freshfranky

hy

ok. But I don't wand a better translation. I want to get rid of the text and the box.

thx

sfjoomster

I'm having the same issue a few others in this post are having.

Just purchased and installed OPC 3.4 on my joomla 2.5.6 vm 2.0.10  vm aio 2.0.10 site.

plugin is enabled
error reporting is off
jQuery is on in vm

user can add to cart and view cart fine

clicking on "Confirm Purchase" doesn't do anything and the following javaascript error is present -  javascript void ()

I've sent emails using your websites contact form with no reply.

As per your other posts I'll PM you with admin access - would appreciate some guidance as we are looking to launch this weekend.