News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markito

Hi VirtueArtcz

many thanks for helping at the post #173!

now, another general problem that I noticed:

If you fill out a field in the address-input incorrectly, and click the Checkout button (you have already accept the terms of service).
The field is incorrectly completed and red, but you do not see it, because it is so far above.

so it looks as if it's a javascript problem-there, but that's not true.

I hope I've described it for granted.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bobcp

If i click on checkout button firebug print this in get

<b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentStandard::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in <b>X:\home\localhost\www\pharma\plugins\vmpayment\standard\standard.php</b> on line <b>257</b><br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for plgVMPaymentPayzen::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in <b>X:\home\localhost\www\pharma\plugins\vmpayment\payzen\payzen.php</b> on line <b>685</b><br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for plgVMPaymentSystempay::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in <b>X:\home\localhost\www\pharma\plugins\vmpayment\systempay\systempay.php</b> on line <b>153</b><br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentAuthorizenet::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in <b>X:\home\localhost\www\pharma\plugins\vmpayment\authorizenet\authorizenet.php</b> on line <b>338</b><br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentPaypal::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in <b>X:\home\localhost\www\pharma\plugins\vmpayment\paypal\paypal.php</b> on line <b>878</b><br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in <b>X:\home\localhost\www\pharma\plugins\vmpayment\moneybookers\moneybookers.php</b> on line <b>657</b><br />

Linelab

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105288.0 This is issue of Xampp php version and VirtueMart core. Please disable error reporting in Joomla Global Configuration, notice does not show on website frontend and script will work correctly. If you need help send me a pm. Thank you.

freshfranky

I have the same issue and nothing so far could fix it. What should I do to get red of those Informations about missing email, name etc

seweryn

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on August 13, 2012, 23:24:07 PM
Quote from: markito on August 13, 2012, 18:21:43 PM
another problem that arises with th opc is, that the terms and conditions are very far down, so if you want to read it, you only see the gray background of the fancybox.

there is a solution for this problem?
Please remove this code. This code is not part of the official release!
#facebox {     top: 150px !important; }

Where is this code? I can't find it... Please help.
I use VirtueMart 2.0.22c & Joomla 2.5.14

markito

I was also searching for until I was crazy.

In my case it was in 3 party Cart Module that i was using. in the php File!

Linelab

Please contact the developers of your mini cart module to fix the problem.

Linelab

Freshfranky, Markito, New switch layout feature (price list to appear above the customer info)  will be available in the new 4.0 release.  ;)

freshfranky

Hey VirtueArtcz

Great news about the new feature. When is it coming? Still today or tomorrow?  ;D

The problem with the missing values is coming with all cart modules, even the original one. It has to be a problem of the combination virtuemart and onepage checkout for sure.
I realy need to fix it.

criatura

Hello, I'm using one page checkout component and something is not right ... When i enter with username and password in the cart page, all the input values (BT address and stuff) is missing. If I see the cart offline and then go to account maintenance for login, same thing.

But if I open the browser again and enter directly on account maintenance, everything's right, and when I go to the cart page my data appear correctly, which seems to have something to do with session.

Could you help me? I'm using Joomla 2.5 + Virtuemart 2.0.8e. If you need, i'll give you the site url.

DarthVaderNow

Hi VirtueArtcz,

i have bought this extension some time ago. I've added some extra functionalities to it, so now works even better; found some bugs and solved them. But I STILL have some problems. I sent you a support request (3 email messages, some PM on this forum), but without any effect.

Are you willing to give any support? Maybe you are too busy developing new features, you cannot even read emails?

Please send me at least information how to fallback one licence step (from licence with support to one without support) and refund my money. If I am solving bugs on my own i do not need to pay you for doing that.

Thanks, Matic

AroJazz

Hi VirtueArtcz,

I am using Joomla 2.5.6 and Virtuemart 2.0.10
Is the plg_system_onepage 2.5 not work with that ?
Can you please checkout ?
http://ecig-news.net

Linelab

Quote from: AroJazz
I am using Joomla 2.5.6 and Virtuemart 2.0.10

Sorry, We need one working day for testing VM 2.0.10. Thank you for your patience.  :( 

Quote from: DarthVaderNow
i have bought this extension some time ago. I've added some extra functionalities to it, so now works even better; found some bugs and solved them. But I STILL have some problems. I sent you a support request (3 email messages, some PM on this forum), but without any effect.

If you need customized solutions, you must be patient.  We can help you. Please send mail to sales@linelab.org or PM. Thank you.

Quote from: criatura
Hello, I'm using one page checkout component and something is not right ... When i enter with username and password in the cart page, all the input values (BT address and stuff) is missing. If I see the cart offline and then go to account maintenance for login, same thing.

Please provide website url.

The new beta version of Businesslab Template for Joomla has been released today. Fully responsive VirtueMart and Joomla layout. Check demo in a mobile device or resize your browser window. More info: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106297.0

SteveBab

Hi VirtueArtcz,

Appreciate the onepage checkout. I updated to VM 2.0.10 yesterday, and I no cannot checkout -- I can get to the checkout screen, but get a javascript(void) error when I click checkout.

I know you're busy working on a new template -- just wonder if you've had any other reports of issues with VM 2.0.10

hansspiess

Same with me. VM 2.0.10, stuck on checkout page. Something that might help from firebug:

POST http://xxxx.de/index.php?type=onepage&opc_task=set_checkout&h6g7vbms

Post Content:
STsameAsBT 1
address_1 zuk
address_2
city Berlin
company
customer_comment
email mail@mail.de
fax
first_name bjil
last_name gzuk
middle_name
option com_virtuemart
phone_1 67867
phone_2
shipto_address_1 zuk
shipto_address_2
shipto_address_type_name
shipto_city Berlin
shipto_company
shipto_fax
shipto_first_name bjil
shipto_last_name gzuk
shipto_middle_name
shipto_phone_1 67867
shipto_phone_2
shipto_virtuemart_country... 81
shipto_virtuemart_state_i...
shipto_zip 67867
task confirm
tosAccepted 0
tosAccepted 1
update
view cart
virtuemart_country_id 81
virtuemart_paymentmethod_... 2
virtuemart_shipmentmethod... 5
virtuemart_state_id 563
zip 67867

Answer:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentStandard::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php on line 257

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVMPaymentPayzen::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/payzen/payzen.php on line 685

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVMPaymentSystempay::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/systempay/systempay.php on line 153

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php on line 659

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php on line 659

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentAuthorizenet::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 338

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentPaypal::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 946

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentKlarna::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna.php on line 1330
[]

Hope you can fix it soon! Thanks in advance,

Hans