errors in order confirmation after update from 2.0.8c to d

Started by BaidareW, July 15, 2012, 18:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaidareW

After update from 2.08c to d.

When submitting order I get these error messages (but order is created successfully) :

"Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVMPaymentSystempay::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/systempay/systempay.php on line 153

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentStandard::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php on line 257

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentPaypal::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 878

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentAuthorizenet::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 338"

BaidareW

After update to 2.0.8e even more those errors after submitting order :

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVMPaymentSystempay::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/systempay/systempay.php on line 153

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentStandard::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/ domain.com /public_html/plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php on line 257

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentPaypal::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/ domain.com /public_html/plugins/vmpayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 878

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentAuthorizenet::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/ domain.com /public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 338

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/ domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php on line 657

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/ domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php on line 657

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/ domain.com /public_html/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php on line 657

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/ domain.com /public_html/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php on line 657

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

BaidareW

Sure thing. Always. But I will reinstall and then inform you again.

jmgroud

Hello
I'm french and have someproblem with the upgrade from 2.0.8c to 2.0.8e...
I have upgraded the aio => good installation, no error message
I have upgraded the composant => good installation, no error message
I verified in the list of my composants and then version of the composant is good : 2.0.8e
but...
In the administration page of Virtumart (in the left column), I have the message "MISE A JOUR ! Cliquez pour l'appliquer... 2.0.8e" (it's a message to update the version to obtain the 2.0.8e)
Why ?
I think the upgrade is not good...
When i try to upgrade with this button i have a error message "Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded..."
What's hapend ?
Thanks for yout help
Jean-Marie

BaidareW

BaidareW

Solution is to disable plugins for payments.

But I still need to collect money so I need to left something.. and I get these errors :

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentStandard::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php on line 257

It appeared after some update, not sure when, but quite recent.

Milbo

We extra checked the code and any plugin has this parameter and despite more than 1000 downloads we do not have 50 people screaming.

and jmgroud just rise your server execution time. Seems your error is completly not related to the problem of BaidareW, so please open a new thread then (common rule, dont hijack threads).
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

BaidareW

Maybe you could connect and investigate the problem ? I still can receive orders, but it is not good when after submiting customer see bunch of errors.

Maybe those who has this problem didn't know that hey have it :) I was also the one who was not getting shippmen correctly in some situation, but only after my one week buzz it was fixed :)

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

then check if your cart has the correct version... FE helpers/cart.php Autoselection of payment wont work, that is the problem, but for me it looks like that the update did not overwrite the files.

BaidareW

Maybe I can manually check AIO version ? Which file will show exact version of AIO ?

Quote from: Milbo on July 19, 2012, 02:43:22 AM
then check if your cart has the correct version... FE helpers/cart.php Autoselection of payment wont work, that is the problem, but for me it looks like that the update did not overwrite the files.

sam-m

I have the same problem after updating to 2.0.8.e.
I got an error for every payment plugin activated, now I activated only the standard plugin and here's what I get on the order confirmation page:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgVmPaymentStandard::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in /homepages/21/d397223999/htdocs/j/plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php on line 257

Milbo

Please just check if your file at line 257 is
public function plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment (VirtueMartCart $cart,  &$msg) {

or not.

BaidareW

Line 257, 258, 259

public function plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment (VirtueMartCart $cart,  &$msg) {
return $this->OnSelectCheck($cart);
}