News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonybenny

Hi
I am using Joomla 2.5.1 and Virtuemart 2.0.2
Is the "One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2" compatible with the above specification???

markito

1.) exactly the same problem here. Everything seems to work, but order confirmation button does not work, when I click confirm the order.

2.) With another Browser (no cookies):
By the first visit on the cart, no shipping and payment possibility is showing!
is not possible to checkout!

after the error when the second visit in the cart, Shipping and payment possibility is showing.
but order confirmation button does not work.

3.) If I enable the option "Use preloader", I visit the cart and its loading and loading with the blue curtain, and you can nothing do!

I bought one page checkout today, i hope you can help.

Linelab

markito

thanks, the javacript conflict was gone.

but i get by calling the cart a lot of info-message on the blue ground.

do you know why and how could i disable this?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

markito

another problem that arises with th opc is, that the terms and conditions are very far down, so if you want to read it, you only see the gray background of the fancybox.

there is a solution for this problem?

Linelab

Quote from: markito on August 13, 2012, 18:21:43 PM
another problem that arises with th opc is, that the terms and conditions are very far down, so if you want to read it, you only see the gray background of the fancybox.

there is a solution for this problem?
Please remove this code. This code is not part of the official release!
#facebox {     top: 150px !important; }

Linelab

Quote from: 4est on August 07, 2012, 12:06:28 PM
Since I upgraded VM2 from 2.0.8c to 2.0.8e, onepage checkout does not work well anymore:

using june version 3.4  at checkout page, shipping and payment options no longer appear when you select the country .  They do however appear if you refresh the page
using july version 3.4 checkout button no longer works at all.

Sorry I missed your question, Please provide website url.

Silentone

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on August 13, 2012, 23:35:36 PM
Quote from: 4est on August 07, 2012, 12:06:28 PM
Since I upgraded VM2 from 2.0.8c to 2.0.8e, onepage checkout does not work well anymore:

using june version 3.4  at checkout page, shipping and payment options no longer appear when you select the country .  They do however appear if you refresh the page
using july version 3.4 checkout button no longer works at all.

Sorry I missed your question, Please provide website url.

What about the checkout button not working? :(

4est

VirtueArtcz:  I have since downgraded to 2.0.8.c which works with the june version of OPC 3.4
However using july version (current) of OPC, I have the same problem as Silentone - Checkout button does nothing!

website is http://g-p-s.ro  but right now I have 2.0.8c and june OPC installed, so it works. I can install july OPC for you to check if you want to, but just for a short while, because orders won't work then.

Linelab

QuoteInfo: <div class='componentheading'> Înregistrare completă!</div> < br / > Contul dvs. a fost creat şi un link de activare a fost trimis la adresa de e-mail introdusă. Reţineţi că inainte de a va loga, trebuie să activaţi contul utilizând link-ul de activare primit pe e-mail.

What version of VM2 AIO are you using?

4est

bobcp

Quote from: 4est on August 14, 2012, 08:47:14 AM
VirtueArtcz:  I have since downgraded to 2.0.8.c which works with the june version of OPC 3.4
However using july version (current) of OPC, I have the same problem as Silentone - Checkout button does nothing!

website is http://g-p-s.ro  but right now I have 2.0.8c and june OPC installed, so it works. I can install july OPC for you to check if you want to, but just for a short while, because orders won't work then.
The same problem

Linelab

Please upgrade VirtueMart and AIO plugins to latest stable version 2.0.8e! VirtueMart 2.0.8c contain several bugs. You can also try set Error Reporting to None ( Joomla global configuration)  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99418.msg350722#msg350722

bobcp

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on August 14, 2012, 23:12:50 PM
Please upgrade VirtueMart and AIO plugins to latest stable version 2.0.8e! VirtueMart 2.0.8c contain several bugs. You can also try set Error Reporting to None ( Joomla global configuration)  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99418.msg350722#msg350722
I'm upgrade to 2.0.8e with AIO but it still dosent work