Started by PRO, November 16, 2012, 12:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

When a shipping, or payment method is assigned to a
Country
Shopper Group
Zip code
etc.

It will NOT show UNTIL the user selects whatever it's assigned to.

IF you ONLY ship or sell to 1 country. DO NOT assign the plugin to that country.
JUST disable other countries in the main ship configuration.

toad78

Excellent! Thank you.

I guess I don't understand why it would make a difference, but then I didn't develop the plugin and I shouldn't make things more difficult.

serioussahar

Quote from: PRO on November 16, 2012, 12:57:01 PM

Country
Shopper Group
Zip code
etc.

IF you ONLY ship or sell to 1 country. DO NOT assign the plugin to that country.
great!
but how can i do this please ellaborate little bit?

PRO

Quote from: serioussahar on February 10, 2013, 13:08:54 PM
Quote from: PRO on November 16, 2012, 12:57:01 PM

Country
Shopper Group
Zip code
etc.

great!
but how can i do this please ellaborate little bit?

what are you asking?

pipi710

I have a same problem: Shipment method doesn't work. It says Please select a shipment method, but there isn't any options. I configured one shipment method, I left the tax box and country box empty.
The interested thing:when I try it as an anonymous it is OK. It can work well.

reinhold

Quote from: pipi710 on May 10, 2013, 23:50:03 PM
I have a same problem: Shipment method doesn't work. It says Please select a shipment method, but there isn't any options. I configured one shipment method, I left the tax box and country box empty.
The interested thing:when I try it as an anonymous it is OK. It can work well.

That sounds like you selected a particular shopper group (anonymous), so the shipping method will not apply to any other shopper group. Normally, you don't want to select any shopper group (an empty shopper group field means the method applies to all users!).

pipi710

Yes, I know it, but the Shopper group field is empty. (Select Somes Options)

When I cheked the shipping method with Firebug I got the following result:
Info: Unrecognised mathop in calculation rule found, seems you created this rule with plugin not longer accesible (deactivated, uninstalled?)

Payment method works well.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

pipi710

I really don't know what the problem is. If somebody can help, please write us!
When I checked the shipping method with Firebug I got the following result:
Info: Unrecognised mathop in calculation rule found, seems you created this rule with plugin not longer accessible (deactivated, uninstalled?)
What can I do with it?

alonuch

I have a same problem.

I configured a shipment method and assigned it to -default group-, product also assigned to -default group-, test user also assigned to -default group-... I tried to change a groups to different like -wholesale-, but the problem is same, shipment list are empty.

By the way, the payment method works fine and I have all options.

Please help.
Thanks'
Alon

alonuch

I found a solution for my problem! In the shipment configuration of the Virtuemart all the shipment methods have a "List Order: 0". I changed it to 1, 2, 3 and now it works!

Xris75

SOLVED !!

Nothing shows when no value of weight on the PRODUCT PAGE is assigned.
By default the shipment condition is weight.
So, when you ask the system to make a selection of shipment on this condition, it just return ... nothing. ;D

So for example is you wish to assign a condition of weight to fix the price of the shipment
1. give a weight to all the products
2. give a condition i.e a price per weight range in VM/payment method

If you wish to assign a condition PER NUMBER OF PRODUCT to fix the price of the shipment
1. download the plug-in PER PRODUCT
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-shipping/19911?qh=YToxMjp7aTowO3M6MzoicGVyIjtpOjE7czo3OiJwcm9kdWN0IjtpOjI7czo4OiJwcm9kdWN0cyI7aTozO3M6MTA6InByb2R1Y3RpdmUiO2k6NDtzOjEwOiJwcm9kdWN0aW9uIjtpOjU7czo5OiJwcm9kdWN0J3MiO2k6NjtzOjk6InByb2R1Y3RzJyI7aTo3O3M6MTE6InByb2R1Y3Rpb25zIjtpOjg7czoxMjoicHJvZHVjdGl2aXR5IjtpOjk7czoxMDoicHJvZHVjdHMncyI7aToxMDtzOjExOiJwcm9kdWN0aW9uJyI7aToxMTtzOjExOiJwZXIgcHJvZHVjdCI7fQ%3D%3D
2. publish the plug-in in Joomla (don't forget ...)
3. create a new shipment method XXXX
4. select in the dropdown menu in XXXX/shipment method/per_product
5. assign a price in XXXX/configuration

done

Enjoy

Xris

fas

With the per product plugin, now the shipping method appear  ;)
Thanks  :)

Marius

This is the anwser !!!!

I found a solution for my problem! In the shipment configuration of the Virtuemart all the shipment methods have a "List Order: 0". I changed it to 1, 2, 3 and now it works!