News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

Hi Realistix, Can you please provide more information, One Page Checkout version, VirtueMart version? Are you using AwoCoupon?

realistix

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on May 20, 2013, 20:53:32 PM
Hi Realistix, Can you please provide more information, One Page Checkout version, VirtueMart version? Are you using AwoCoupon?

Hi VirtueArtcz,

thanks for your reply. You may have hit the nail on the head - I am using AWOCoupon. Virtuemart version is 2.0.18a. One page checkout is the latest version from your site ( downloaded yesterday ). The use of AWOCoupon is essential to the running of the site.

Linelab

What version of AwoCoupon are you using? Thank you.

bbmedia

Hi, you have a layout error in your responsive template in /html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php

Your if statement for the tax header should be:
            <?php if ( VmConfig::get('show_tax')) { ?>
         <td data-title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_SUBTOTAL_TAX_AMOUNT') ?>">

instead of under the table row - it is creating an extra column in Firefox which pushes the total price one too many columns out to the right of the page.

bbmedia

Also, experiencing a formatting issue in the default_address.php somewhere. The State field is not sitting in correct position - New South Wales should be on the next line.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Linelab

Quote from: bbmedia on May 23, 2013, 16:46:09 PM
Hi, you have a layout error in your responsive template in /html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php

<td data-title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_SUBTOTAL_TAX_AMOUNT') ?>">

instead of under the table row - it is creating an extra column in Firefox which pushes the total price one too many columns out to the right of the page.

Hi, This bug was fixed in an earlier version of One Page Checkout plugin. What version are you using?

bbmedia

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on May 23, 2013, 19:34:22 PM
Quote from: bbmedia on May 23, 2013, 16:46:09 PM

Hi, This bug was fixed in an earlier version of One Page Checkout plugin. What version are you using?

The RESPONSIVE version (as per XML file) is 4.5, creation date 2.5.2103

markus.palsson

Hi,

I've been trying to get this to work all day, but I can't get the guest checkout to work. If the register button is unchecked everything works fine, but when I check the register button I cannot submit the order. When I press the submit button a popup window tells me I have to fill in my name, which I already have. This funtion is a must have for me. How do I fix this?

Linelab

Hi Markus, can you please provide more information on your website? Virtuemart and OPC version, website url etc... Please check VirtueMart configuration > Checkout tab. Only registered users can checkout must be unchecked.

markus.palsson

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on May 27, 2013, 17:53:34 PM
Hi Markus, can you please provide more information on your website? Virtuemart and OPC version, website url etc... Please check VirtueMart configuration > Checkout tab. Only registered users can checkout must be unchecked.

Hi,

Problem solved, I had unpublished the field "displayed name" in virtuemart backend user fields. It's strange it doesn't work anyway, but I can't tell if that is due to Virtuemart or your plugin. Anyway, issues solved, thanks for quick repsons.

realistix

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on May 21, 2013, 15:59:10 PM
What version of AwoCoupon are you using? Thank you.

Hi, I'm using AWO Coupon 2.0.9. I assume it will work with an update?

Linelab

Hi Realistix, We will test it and reply asap. Thank you for your patience!

zainabubu

I also asked how to edit this text "Use for the shipto same as billto address"

realistix

Quote from: zainabubu on May 29, 2013, 00:14:11 AM
I also asked how to edit this text "Use for the shipto same as billto address"

Hi zainabubu,

The text "Use for the shipto same as billto address" is not part of the one page checkout template, it is part of the virtuemart language file. The best way to change it is using language overrides:

Extensions -> language manager -> Overrides -> NEW

You will then need to enter the language constant which, for that text, is  COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_ST_SAME_AS_BT

In the box underneath enter what you would like it to say. save and that will change the text.

For reference, if you navigate to /languages/en-gb/en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini  you can see the list of all constants and their corresponding text. You could edit it in that file but it is not recommended as it could be overwritten by virtuemart updates.

Linelab

Hi Zainabubu, Please enable Zip / Postal Code field in VM2 configuration. (shopper fields) and disable Shopper Information delimiter. Responsive design is automatically adapts to PC, tablet, mobile phone and other mobile devices. Check your checkout page in a mobile device or resize your browser window.  :)