News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfjoomster

Hi VirtueArtcz,

My shop doesn't need to collect any billing or shipping information as we only offer a service and use the standard paypal method for payment.

Only logged in users have access to my shop, so they have already registered through joomla.

I've unpublished all address fields and only require First name, Last name, Email in virtuemart checkout.

I found the code edits below in an earlier post to this thread and have made these edits. All works fine except now I get an error "Please select a shipment method" and there isn't anything to select. The plugin is set with "Ship to address checked" Yes. Shipping method is the standard "weight_countries" - which I have set to free shipping with a min of $1.00.

What am I missing?

Site
Joomla 2.5.7
Virtuemart 2.0.12f
OPC plugin 3.4

Quotetemplate/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php

find and remove or comment

if(valid && document.id('virtuemart_country_id').value<=0) {
      return alert('<?php echo JText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_MISSING_VALUE_FOR_FIELD',JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_COUNTRY')); ?>');
   }

next:

find and remove or comment

document.id('table_shipto').getElementById('shipto_virtuemart_country_id').set('value',document.id('table_billto').getElementById('virtuemart_country_id').get('value'));

there you go, a working opc without country_id set...

cioq

Welcome. I have a problem with module "One Page Checkout" I do not want to act on the template's Gavick (http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/bikestore/).

When he wants to complete the order was nothing happens ... You have any idea?

Linelab

Hi Cioq, Please rename /www/templates/gavicktemplate/html/com_virtuemart/cart folder to _cart and upload One Page Checkout html folder via FTP again. Done!

amlil71

Hello,

i bought the plugin yesterday but it's not work with my template for new customers.
When i clik to confirm command there is a blank pop up.
I sent you my template ( theme272.zip). Thank'you for your help.

Linelab

Hi amlil71, Please provide website url. Thanks.

amlil71

Hello,

thank you for your answer. I did the  plugin installation only in local before install it on the website.OPC works wery well with a khnown custommer. The problem appears only for news customers despite i check "Must agree to Terms of Service on EVERY ORDER"  and uncheck "Only registered users can checkout" (VirtueMart Configuration > Checkout). The system asks me to chose methode shipment and method payment but any choice is possible.

Thank you.

amlil71

Hello all,

i found the solution. I did'nt have define  users group "anonymous" , so when a new customer wanted to buy,  there wasn't " shipment method" and " payment method" defined.

(Sorry for my bad english).

Regards :)

bbmedia

Hi,
Original Platform: Joomla 2.5.4 - 7 / Gavick Pro myStore / Virtuemart 2 / Onepage Checkout (ver?) / Alatek Offline Credit Card plugin (

Problems:
1. Often had issues with the One page checkout where State doesn't update if you select country, also Ship state doesn't update at all even if Country is selected. Then if you select country in Shipping details it changes both Countries, but still doesn't update states properly.

2. I don't know whether this was VM2 or OPC but occasionally the checkout page would (out of the blue) stop displaying payment of delivery options.
I would muck about changing the options to show all del/pay options all the time (instead of subject to their given locations) back and forth and eventually something would work. I'd leave it on that for a month or two and then it would require another re-jig.

NOW:
last week the server's PHP was upgraded to 5.3.13 and this broke the site so I upgraded to Joomla 2.5.8 and VM2.0.12f
BIG MISTAKE! Couldn't go back because the site was already broken due to (I assume) J1.5.4/Gavick myStore issues.
And the upgrades caused (only) some of the categories to have a Fatal error: Class 'shopFunctions' not found issue in the mediahandler.php line 226 (Shophandler::safePath)
my safePath which I had originally set according to the suggested settings /home/soundrng/vmfiles, seems to be accepted by the VM config, and yet the mediahandler.php file couldn't seem to load the Shophandler::safePath setting.
And, though I didn't realise it, at the same time the Onepage checkout stopped working as well. No errors, just nothing happens on confirm.

So it's been 4 days, and finally I worked out a hack to fix the mediahandler.php (remove the offending Shophandler::safePath code and manually set the safepath in mediahandler.php at line 232) but maybe the same problem is related to Onepage checkout not working.

Either way I have tried disabling the Alatek Offline Credit Card plugin, have turned off ALL the js settings (in the VM config) for the checkout page, have set almost all the fields to not required. All seems to load properly (though the state selection still is dodgy)  but nothing works.

Now, I check the shopper fields and there's an extra field that is displaying now called : address_type_name (address nickname) and I've made it not required and even tried disabling this in all views.

If I knew where the issue is I could fix it. What do I need to do? I need help - the client is beyond exasperated.

Linelab

Hi Bbmedia, To resolve this issue, simply update to the new version of One Page Checkout plugin 3.6, but we did not test Alatek Offline Credit Card plugin.
We recommend rename the original cart folder Patch:/www/templates/gavicktemplate/html/com_virtuemart and upload One Page Checkout html folder via FTP again, specifically for Gavick Joomla Templates.

dabqap

How to integrate reCaptcha or other antispam plugin?

bbmedia

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on November 14, 2012, 09:06:06 AM
Hi Bbmedia, To resolve this issue, simply update to the new version of One Page Checkout plugin 3.6, but we did not test Alatek Offline Credit Card plugin.
We recommend rename the original cart folder Patch:/www/templates/gavicktemplate/html/com_virtuemart and upload One Page Checkout html folder via FTP again, specifically for Gavick Joomla Templates.

Well to do this I assume I had to re-join as a member, so I re-signed using my existing member details and paid via Paypal. It set my access to 14/nov/2012 - 14/nov/21012 (not very useful as it's stillnot letting me in). Also you post-Paypal payment page link gives an error.
Let me know via email when I can actually download the new file.

Linelab

Bbmedia,  Check your email. Thank you.

Linelab

Quote from: dabqap on November 14, 2012, 18:08:51 PM
How to integrate reCaptcha or other antispam plugin?

Hi Dabqap, We will add this feature in the next release. (Plugin parameter) Thank you.

mbonyak

I've just upgraded to OPC 3.6 and overall it's quite nice, but now I see that the "Update Quantity In Cart" and "Delete Product From Cart" buttons do nothing.  In general it's not clear to me that any of the dynamic functionality is working, actually.

My site: http://www.bonyak.com/cart
VM version: 2.0.14

Please let me know what might be wrong as this is a busy time of year for us and we'd like to get this fixed.

UPDATE: It seems okay if I disable the preloader.  Not ideal but certainly workable.