News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridors

Hi there,

just bought this extension 2 days ago and im very happy with it.

I hove only one issue: After filling the requred fields i get an alert: Missing value for country.
I set this field as not required in VM.

Installed VM 2.08

capricornio

I use this product from release 1.7, but have upgraded to 3.6 because of my upgrade to vm 2.0.12 from 2.0.6.
Now I have a strange issue (with big impact) with the shipment methods.
Using 2 shipment methods: Free pickup (without any config specs) and Free delivery in my town (config specified on zipcode range)

Default country field is filled in as Netherlands.

When a customer adds a product to the cart, the OPC cart is shown with only Free Pickup as shipment method (which is correct).
Customer has to fill in the address details, so I fill all required fields including my town's zipcode
Then I expect the enabled preloader to take care of adding the 2nd shipmentcode, but this is not happening.
When I do a browser refresh with the fields filled in, both shipment methods are visible (which is correct).
changing the zipcode to a range outside my town, leaves me with one shipment left (which is correct too), but
changing the zipcode back to the range belonging to my town does not give me back by 2nd shipment method.

In reallive situation I have many shipment methods based on weight and countries, so I need this functionality badly (one of the reasons I bought OPC).

Is anyone else experiencing this kind of problems ? How did you solve it ?
I believe it's not a VM issue, but specific to OPC....

Linelab

Hi Capricornio, Please provide website url. Have you update the AIO shipping and payment plugins?

Linelab

Hi Ridors, Please provide your website url. Thank you.

capricornio

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on October 23, 2012, 08:08:58 AM
Hi Capricornio, Please provide website url. Have you update the AIO shipping and payment plugins?

website is mylittleloft.capricornio-it.nl
I have upgraded AIO to 2.0.12e

capricornio

see my posts in here. Is there anyone that can help me out please ?

Linelab

Capricornio, Please provide Joomla Admin access details to linelab@linelab.org.  We will solve this problem for you.

dorkus

i helped fix problems and emailed you guys 5x to ask for an update.

i cannot believe i wont receive a response.

it is pathetic to see how you guys handle customers who supported you.  :-X

Linelab

Dorkus, This is not Linelab.org Onepage Checkout solution. Linelab.org does NOT have anything in common with the Rupostel etc... :( Please contact your developers or the software developers.

capricornio

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on October 27, 2012, 14:20:14 PM
Capricornio, Please provide Joomla Admin access details to linelab@linelab.org.  We will solve this problem for you.

Thanks for your reply. I just emailed the requested details.

capricornio

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on October 27, 2012, 14:20:14 PM
any update yet ?

Linelab

What's your email address? We receive many requests for help each day but we have no email from you (capricornio). Please send an email again. Thank you.

Linelab

Capricornio, You didn't select any Shopper Group and Country (Shipment Method configuration)  Please fix it.  ;)

ashlanda

Hi

I would really like to use this component but need to know if it is compatible with my two shipping module FedEx & USPS:
https://www.joomlacache.com/index.php/subscriptions/new/33.html
http://extensions.virtuemart.net/extensions-virtuemart-2/usps-detail

And Authorize.net & Paypla

Here is the test site:
http://ashlandwebsites.com/inesscents

Thanks very much
David

Linelab

Hi David, Try free One Page Checkout plugin. Please send the request to linelab@linelab.org.  All VirtueMart payment methods and USPS plugin supported.