News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4est

Since I upgraded VM2 from 2.0.8c to 2.0.8e, onepage checkout does not work well anymore:

using june version 3.4  at checkout page, shipping and payment options no longer appear when you select the country .  They do however appear if you refresh the page
using july version 3.4 checkout button no longer works at all.

Now I just restored a full backup with 2.0.8c, since the above problems make onpepage checkout unusable

Oh, and another small problem: 
on the bottom of the checkout page I see:
Total in Payment Currency and the value I have no ideea what it represents

itsallpc

Right i have taken it down and moved it to my test domain delivery4you.co.uk

The problem seems to be that virtuemart is sending the confirm button once clicked to a blank page..

I read about this and updated php to php 5.3.15 this has not helped on version 2.0.8 c

Still gettting blank pages i have turned sef off - still goes to a blank page

To be honest  this version of virtuemart is annoying and i dont get it!!

all i want is the one page area to work so users can put pick up and deliver to information on one screen for a courier service.. arrrrgh

i have checked the info on VM2 redirecting to a blank page and its all confusing and no answers.

PDF invoices dont work and read that could be a problem causing the blank page issue.. I will even pay to have this problem sorted if anyone can fix these issues?

are these issues what is causing one page checkout to not work?

itsallpc

Just for those with problems i found out my memory limit was to small so i changed this now the confirm without one page works will test later changed these values in my server pdf and confirm now work

upload_max_filesize TO 64M
memory_limit to 128M

itsallpc

Tested and all working after server mem update Hope this helps some people loz

itsallpc

how can i remove ---- Use for the shipto same as billto address  and the tick box --- from the one page checkout as i really do not need this and want the deliver to address to be open all the time thanks for your help loz

4est

you can configure the tick box as disabled in onepage checkout plugin

itsallpc

Ship to address checked   -- i know but i want to totally delete it and get rid of it as its not needed and just another thing a user can click by accident

freshqa

Just hide it with dispay: none in your cart\default.php

Tyler83

Hi, I'm going to buy this extension. I'm running Joomla 1.7 and Virtuemart 2.0.4
Is One Page Checkout compatible with this combination of versions? I would like to know before I buy it. thx

Piszi

Quote from: itsallpc on August 07, 2012, 16:17:25 PM
Just for those with problems i found out my memory limit was to small so i changed this now the confirm without one page works will test later changed these values in my server pdf and confirm now work

upload_max_filesize TO 64M
memory_limit to 128M

Actually with the latest VM and OPC this didn't helps. On my localhost I always set memory to 256M, Upload to 200M max execution to 320 since I had to work with huge databases and database updates.
Now with the latest of everything (J!, VM, OPC) for me there is a new problem and it's not that I can't checkout. Now for me the user specific values for $this->cart->BTaddress and STaddress are empty only the email is loaded as value into the Billing address fields and of course I get the missing value VM "Info:" notes for name, address and so on. And I don't know why. Because if I print out the $this in the userInfo class from where the VM's cart.php gets the datas, every user specific value like address, first_name, etc.. is there. So I think somewhere betwen the cart.php and OPC the Cart Object is loosing data, because If I turn off the OPC plugin and rename the cart folder in my template html folder and clear the current session than with the VM default cart everything is fine.

Oh an just for info :) I'm using PHP 5.4.3 x64 VC9, Apache 2.4.2 x64 noSSL, MySQL 5.5.25 x64 on Win7x64 and Win8x64 CP for my Localhost, and my Live Host is using PHP 5.3.8, Apache 2.2.16 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8o and MySQL 5.1.58 on Linux s7 2.6.32-5-amd64

Linelab

Quote from: Tyler83 on August 08, 2012, 17:34:03 PM
Hi, I'm going to buy this extension. I'm running Joomla 1.7 and Virtuemart 2.0.4
Is One Page Checkout compatible with this combination of versions? I would like to know before I buy it. thx

Try free One Page Checkout. Please send the request to linelab@linelab.org

Linelab

Quote from: itsallpc on August 07, 2012, 16:17:25 PM

Hi itsallpc, OPC Plugin has been tested on different servers. The OPC plugin has nothing to do with the increase the memory limit of PHP.

zacksbazar

I download and install the last version, but the loader is de bar. Its an old version? :/ where i can download the lastest?

Linelab

Hi zacksbazar, Please enable ajax preloader in the plugin configuration.

Piszi

Hi VirtueArtcz,

is there anything to make OPC work with VM2.0.8e ? Because as I said earlier on my localhost and on my live host user datas aren't loaded if the user is logged in.
I did a print_r on $this->cart in your helper.php and all user specific values in BTaddress and STaddress except email are empty.
Now to make it work I did two query on virtuemart_userinfos in the default_pricelist.php if user is logged in, and made a bunch of str_replace on $_field['formcode'] to replace empty input values.
But I hope I need this only temporarly and there is a better solution. :)