News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Thumbnails missing on Mobile

Started by Ed Kiefer, April 19, 2022, 22:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Kiefer

Just recently all my thumbnails are missing in product details on mobile view. Is there a setting to bring them back? See attached

pinochico

you give little information :)

How about your settings in the administration - do you generate thumbnails at all?
What do you have in the template?
What version are you using, what template?
Where is the picture of the administration settings?
Aren't you using an extension?
Do you use lazzyload?
How about any JS error?
Do you check product detail.php and place where is call for additional images?
What about css file - exist code for style additional images?
Where is URL your shop?

Why are you hiding this information?

Did you know that without this information, your question is just a cry into the dark? == with zero value?

So far, I can just say 100% of your information that the sun will shine tomorrow == you just wrote it doesn't work - well ok, it doesn't work.

I'll wait for more information, you write as much information as possible in the meantime.
Check the settings of the folder where the thumbnails are to be saved, check on FTP whether the folder exists and whether thumbnails are generated there ...

Just do something yourself and not that you expect everything a stranger will solve everything for you, I do not see your efforts and it is frustrating ....

domain/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=config
TAB Template
Setup for Media Files Settings
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Ed Kiefer

Solved
I found out these were hidden in my custom CSS. Thanks for your help!

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products