News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Sublayouts for products in category

Started by carlosmanrique, April 15, 2022, 15:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlosmanrique

I wrote to the helix framework support and they give the following response: Helix is using Bootstrap 5. VM is using own grid. So problem is...VM doesnt support Bootstrap 5.
Solution is to adapt VM css to BS 5.   That is the question for VM team. Joomla and Helix are using Bootsrap5. So VM team should adapt their css. 

carlosmanrique

I wrote to the helix framework support and they give the following response: Helix is using Bootstrap 5. VM is using own grid. So problem is...VM doesn't support Bootstrap 5.
Solution is to adapt VM css to BS 5. That is the question for VM team. Joomla and Helix are using Bootsrap5. So VM team should adapt their css.

carlosmanrique

I wrote to the helix framework support and they give the following response: Helix is using Bootstrap 5. VM is using own grid. So problem is...VM doesn't support Bootstrap 5.
Solution is to adapt VM css to BS 5. That is the question for VM team. Joomla and Helix are using Bootsrap5. So VM team should adapt their css.

pinochico

Muhehe :)

That is not entirely true.
Joomla 3 does not use BS5. Joomla4 yes.

But VirtueMart seems to have caught up with a proprietary custom solution for the vm-anything classes, and obviously Helix doesn't want to solve this.

---

I didn't like the vm-something class from the beginning, I think the idea of porting VirtueMart to Wordpress == own class without Joomla == never had viability (unless that was really the reason).

Theoretically, I know what needs to change if I do this on my website, but this way I don't know exactly what file needs to be modified.
It seems that the adjustment is simple, but I don't know if something else will break ...

So wait for someone who knows the Helix, I use T4.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products