Main Menu

[Solved] VM 2.0.20b Upgrade Breaks Add to Cart Button

Started by ironlion37, March 15, 2013, 23:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironlion37

Just upgraded to 2.0.20a and all  the add to cart buttons stopped working:

http://www.jesseheath-artist.com/paintings/capture/capture-medium-detail

Minh BlackRed

But I can see the button. Seem that you has just found the problem?
VM Responsive
shop.littledevil-tuning.com

pdreus

aT MY SITE WWW.FISHOME.NL THE BUTTON CALLS THE MESSAGE "ACCEPT DELEVERY RULES" BUT THAT BUTTON NO LONGER IS VISIBLE AFTER UPGRADE. WHAT CAN THAT BE?

jcmanc

After the upgrade to 2.0.20a I have the same issue.

When users hit the "Checkout" button the following message appears:

"Please accept the terms of service to confirm"

yet there is no checkbox or label.

In the backend admin I have these set to appear yet they don't, meaning the user cannot continue to checkout

bfrylinck

I had the same problem.  I installed the JQuery Easy plugin and that solved it.

ironlion37

Can I please get some help with this? The add to cart buttons are not working in virtuemart!!!! Another words, You press the add to cart button and nothing happens. This just started happening with the new upgrade:

http://www.jesseheath-artist.com/paintings/wait/wait-poster-detail

Thank you.

jenkinhill

@ironlion37  the site threw up this error for me:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/31/10255631/html/jesse/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/31/10255631/html/jesse/libraries/rokcommon/include.php on line 36

Something to do with RT's rokcommon library.

Can you try your VM just using the Beez 20 template
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

perfcomp

Joomla core 2.5.9. Upgraded VM today to 2.0.20b and it broke my add to cart button as described by other posters.  Switched to Beez20, no joy.  Installed jQuery Easy, no joy.  Switched jQuery settings ad infinitum, every possible variation of google jquery and Virtuemart jQuery no joy.

ideas?
live site store: https://www.airgunstocks.com/shop/composite-stocks.html

thank you,
Michael

jenkinhill

@perfcomp I just looked - you are not loading jQuery so unable to test.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

perfcomp

If my site is not loading jQuery, how do I go about making it do so?  It used to.... Here's the admin logins if you'd be willing to take a look for me:
admin

thank you for your help!
Michael

jenkinhill

VM configuration/templates under "Activate Css Styles & Javascripts" Select all scripts should work.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

perfcomp

That is how it's been set:

Using the VirtueMart CSS   yes
Using the VirtueMart jQuery no   
Using the product Scripts   yes
Using the Script ajax Countries / Regions   yes
Use external google jQuery library   yes

jenkinhill

Turn on Using the VirtueMart jQuery  - your site is not loading jQ from Google possibly as you are using https so this is the best way to go.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

perfcomp

Thank you.  That didn't work either, but by turning off both Google jQuery and VMjQuery, and turning on the jQuery Easy, that seems to work.

perfcomp

Well it worked once.  I went back to work configuring my products, tried again, and no work.  The button was working, but the price didn't show in the cart (and the cart acted as if no product had been added).  then a few minutes ago as I reported, it worked correctly.  Now the button does nothing.