News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

USPS Plugin Config Help

Started by zorigo, April 25, 2012, 05:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorigo

I just purchased the USPS plugin this evening.  Setting it up seems simple enough.  However, I am not real sure what to put as the username and I can't find a guide for this module.  When I go to check out, I receive the error message:

Usps Response Error
Usps Code 80040b1a
Description Authorization failure. Perhaps username and/or password is incor

alatak

Hi

usually when you get that error it means that your account has not been activated. You can check with USPS if it is the case.

The username and password are the one given by USPS for your account.

zorigo

OK...however, I don't even see a place to enter a password in the component. Am I missing something? Also, is it jsut my username and password that I use to login to the main USPS site or are there some sort of other login credentials?

zorigo

NVM.  I used my API login and it worked like a charm.  Thanks!

tukun

Hello,

I have purchased a plugin for USPS for virtuemart 2.0.6. In the configuration i have found
Username :   
Proxy Server :

Can you please suggest what username i should put there and Proxy Server.

NEED HELP URGENT.

cspub

where did you get the plugin for usps?

alatak

tukun

i ahve installed virtuemart USPS plugin 2.0.6 but it is showing following error

"Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /home/rwlazlo/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/alatak_usps/alatak_usps.php on line 761"

Can you please suggest what i am making wrong.

Thanks in advance.

rwlazlo

Quote from: tukun on April 30, 2012, 10:59:05 AM

"Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /home/rwlazlo/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/alatak_usps/alatak_usps.php on line 761"

Thanks in advance.

Same problem here-does anyone have an answer??

leftforsalt

Same here... anybody find an answer?

Quote from: tukun on April 30, 2012, 10:59:05 AM

Thanks in advance.

alatak

Hello,

If you are using the latest version, please provide me by email an admin account , and i will check why.
You can donwload the latest version by going to your account.

leftforsalt

Update to Plugin version 1.6 solved the problem for me! ;D

alatak

aztacgear

I installed the plugin, configured using my usps api username and password (provided by usps), selected my services and country I ship to, and when I attempt to run the card, it tells me "We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order."

What am I missing?

alatak

Hi,

In order to USPS to calculate the rate, you must have a BT or ShipTo address. Is that the reason?
Provide me a link to your web site, may be i can try to understand.