News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

USPS Plugin Config Help

Started by zorigo, April 25, 2012, 05:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

Hello,

Yes u are rigth. This function has been removed :(.
Meanwhile i try to find out why, you can uncomment it in the file administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/calculationh.php
line 1112.

Thanks for reporting.

cspub

Does anyone know why the USPS plugin doesn't have insurance or receipt request? I can't find it in the drop down in configuration

revampnet

I am getting the page that says, "We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order"

I have everything configured, but I can't get it to work properly.

I will provide a login to look at all the details.

Need assistance as soon as possible.

Thank you.

alatak

Hi

QuoteDoes anyone know why the USPS plugin doesn't have insurance or receipt request? I can't find it in the drop down in configuration

I can add it.

cspub

yes please. we need to be able to have customers select insurance with the shipping. if you add it what do i need to do to download the change?

alatak

Hi,

I will do a new release today. The new versions can be downloaded here http://extensions.virtuemart.net/my-orders, by either entering your order number and password, or your login credentials.

I will post here when it is done.

cspub

GooRu

Valerie...

Does the USPS plugin for VM 2 not give us the ability to configure similar to the older version? Seems to be missing the ability to add domestic, international, and add the USPS ID and server? Perhaps I'm missing something?
Joomla Web Development, Hosting and site management

GooRu

Forgive me...

I forgot to click NEW in the shipping area to generate a new instance of the plugin. All good now.
Joomla Web Development, Hosting and site management

cspub

is the update to the extension done for insurance?