News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murat

Problem. I have user with all filled fields. But when i login on cart page all fields are getting empty on cart page and in user account.

Linelab

Hi Murat, What version of One Page Checkout are you using? New responsive version?

Linelab

Solved  ;)

jedzon

Hi VirtueArtcz,

Please let me know if you have any progress with solving my java script problem.

Thank you in advance,
karol

Linelab

Hi Karol, You are using extra Customer text input plugin. This plugin sending too many requests to the Virtuemart.  :(
Please contact the developer to fix it.

jedzon

Hi VirtueArtcz,

Ok, I try to find solution for this.

But, do you now, why i have message like this:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for JHtml::link(), called in /home/e-slubny/ftp/templates/vp_megamart/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php on line 73 and defined in /home/e-slubny/ftp/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 242

even if I add product without additiona custom fields? (before there was not this error). Can you help my with this one?

Regards,
karol

Linelab

If you are using our OPC plugin, please don't modify source code  :) 
Your code:
<?php echo JHTML::link($prow->product_name).$prow->customfields?>
Original code:
<?php echo JHTML::link($prow->url$prow->product_name).$prow->customfields?>

Fixed  ;)

If you have any problem with One Page Checkout plugin please contact us on linelab@linelab.org or use HelpDesk.

jedzon

Thank you very much...

This was happend when I receive site from akebba backup... (hmm I'm wondering if its possible.. I don't change code by myself - i think...) no matter - anyway... Thank you very much for help and fixing it.

Regards,
karol

Linelab

New Bootstrap-based layout BETA! now available
You can choose from four layout styles.  Change the layout style as you like or leave the default VirtueMart 2 layout.

z-analysts

So I just purchased the linelab version of OPC and installed the responsive template option. The format looks good. The problem is that it does not work with the USPS plugin that I purchased from parkbeachsystems.com. Please refer to the attached screen print. Without shipping this solution will not work.

PLEASE HELP!!

VirtueMart 2.0.20b
Joomla 2.5.11
PHP 5.3.16
site - http://zclientdev.net/stardev - this is the dev version of a soon to go live site

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bbmedia

I am getting the following error for the "First Name" heading.
I'm using the latest vm2 download with latest Responsive layout version of onepage.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Linelab

Quote from: z-analysts on May 15, 2013, 06:53:50 AM
So I just purchased the linelab version of OPC and installed the responsive template option. The format looks good. The problem is that it does not work with the USPS plugin that I purchased from parkbeachsystems.com. Please refer to the attached screen print. Without shipping this solution will not work.

PLEASE HELP!!

VirtueMart 2.0.20b
Joomla 2.5.11
PHP 5.3.16
site - http://zclientdev.net/stardev - this is the dev version of a soon to go live site

Hi Z-analysts,
We did not test this USPS http://www.parkbeachsystems.com/ plugin with One Page Checkout and it may not work :(
We recommend http://extensions.virtuemart.net/

Linelab

Quote from: bbmedia on May 18, 2013, 07:09:18 AM
I am getting the following error for the "First Name" heading.
I'm using the latest vm2 download with latest Responsive layout version of onepage.

Hi Bbmedia,
Please disable "Bill To" and "Shopper information" delimiter in user fields (VirtueMart 2 Configuration)

realistix

Hello,

I love your one page checkout but I'm having trouble with the voucher codes. When I apply a voucher code the box pops up tellng me the code has been accepted but it doesn't display the code or discount unless I refresh the page. I have, today, downloaded the latest version in order to try and solve the problem but it hasn't changed.  You can see the problem here:

www.mobilityproducts4u.org

Voucher code for testing: testing123456

Thanks in advance