News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

Hi Otto, Please provide site url. Thank you.

Otto0815

Linelab

Otto0815, Go to Admin Joomla > Global Configuration > Server Settings > and set Error Reporting > to None

<b>Warning</b>: Missing argument 2 for plgVmpaymentMoneybookers::plgVmOnSelectCheckPayment() in <b>.../plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php</b> on line <b>657</b><br />

This is a virtuemart bug.

Otto0815

jonb

Hi VirtueArtcz
I cant seem to get hold of you to help me out since the 3rd.  (PMs, posts, emails) I'm really desperate now, please please could you have a look at the problem I am having with OPC.  I've spent quite a lot of money on this now as well as buying your extension I've had a freelancer style it for me while waiting for you.
Please get back to me.
Thanks
JB

Linelab

Quote from: jonb on July 18, 2012, 16:11:11 PM
Hi VirtueArtcz
I cant seem to get hold of you to help me out since the 3rd.....

Jonb, Check your email. Please send me the correct login access details.

April23

Quote from: Fabianc on July 12, 2012, 12:57:00 PM
Hi!
Im having a problem with OPC. I cant get it to work right... The problem is that everything seems to work, but if i want to use the buttons in the checkout; thrash can, the quantity refresh button and the checkout button nothing is happening...  It was working without the template override of OPC (the standard checkout) So i think there is some kind of javascript/jquery conflict, but i cant find it!

I things i tried:
- updated OPC, VM and VM IAO;
- disable function external jquery libary in VM;
-  Tried OPC in other templates(not working);
- Tried to disable all modules and compenents that maybe cause a conflict;
- disable SSL and SEF
ect. etc.

Specs:
VM 2.0.8c
Joomla 1.7
OPC 3.2

The site: http://www.zwartecoffee.nl/index.php?lang=nl

Please help! Its real frustrating!

Thanks!

Hi VirtueArtcz,

I just purchased OPC and I am having the same issue as this poster.  I tried your solution:

QuoteUpload html folder via FTP to folder of your Joomla 2.5 template and all assigned templates.

And nothing happened...  please help! 

Fur1o

I have exactly the same problem. I bought one page checkout today. Uploaded files to my templates html folder. Everything works fine except the order confirmation button that does not work when I click to confirm the order. I tried it with the custom and default joomla tamplates with all other extentions switched off. No luck.

itsallpc

This is driving me slightly potty on 2.0.8e. if i install this i cannot click confirm order..

if i uninstall and use the normal cart i can click confirm order

Just seem to get javascript void ()  >:(

update seems i have found a strange thing

this button appears at the top the cart button changes from cart -> confirm cart if i click this it works. But goes to a blank white confirm page

if i clich the bottom confirm order as you are supposed to do nothing happens.. I really need this to work help please... thanks

Linelab

Hi itsallpc, Fur1o, Please provide your website.

Linelab

Fur1o, Please enable Country field in VM2 configuration. This is a required field.

Fur1o

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on August 06, 2012, 23:42:10 PM
Fur1o, Please enable Country field in VM2 configuration. This is a required field.

It works like a charm now. Thanks a lot man. Great support:)

freshqa

Could you please reply to my question? vm 2.0.8  onepage after update_form() always returns

{"shipments":[],"payments":["<input type=\"radio\" name=\"virtuemart_paymentmethod_id\" id=\"payment_id_2\" value=\"2\" >\n<label for=\"payment_id_2\"><span class=\"vmpayment\"><span class=\"vmpayment_name\">\u0411\u0435\u0437\u043d\u0430\u043b\u0438\u0447\u043d\u044b\u0439<\/span><\/span><\/label>\n"],"price":{"products":{"24::47:6;":{"subtotal_tax_amount":"","subtotal_discount":"","subtotal_with_tax":"<div class=\"PricesalesPrice\" style=\"display : block;\" ><span class=\"PricesalesPrice\" >125,00 \u0433\u0440\u043d<\/span><\/div>"}},"taxAmount":"","discountAmount":"","salesPrice":"125,00 \u0433\u0440\u043d","shipmentTax":"","salesPriceShipment":"","paymentTax":"","salesPricePayment":"","billTaxAmount":"","billDiscountAmount":"","billTotal":"125,00 \u0433\u0440\u043d"}}

and my shipment methods just dissappear from the page

Linelab