News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

Quote from: mbonyak on July 09, 2012, 04:14:08 AM
I am encountering the same problem as Piszi with shipping method since upgrading to 2.0.8c (I do not believe it was present in 2.0.6). 

Hi Mbonyak, One Page Checkout plugin updated to version 3.3. If you are using OPC  3.2 version and VM 2.0.8 and higher, please download the latest build and override helper.php and default.php files in the html/com_virtuemart/cart folder of your default Joomla template. ZIP range problem fixed.

Linelab

Hi All, Linelab.org does not have anything in common with the Rupostel.com! If you have any problems with the rupostel solution please create a separate thread to discuss.  Thank you very much.

Fabianc

Hi!
Im having a problem with OPC. I cant get it to work right... The problem is that everything seems to work, but if i want to use the buttons in the checkout; thrash can, the quantity refresh button and the checkout button nothing is happening...  It was working without the template override of OPC (the standard checkout) So i think there is some kind of javascript/jquery conflict, but i cant find it!

I things i tried:
- updated OPC, VM and VM IAO;
- disable function external jquery libary in VM;
-  Tried OPC in other templates(not working);
- Tried to disable all modules and compenents that maybe cause a conflict;
- disable SSL and SEF
ect. etc.

Specs:
VM 2.0.8c
Joomla 1.7
OPC 3.2

The site: http://www.zwartecoffee.nl/index.php?lang=nl

Please help! Its real frustrating!

Thanks!

Linelab

Ok, We solve the problem immediately.  ;) Please check your email.

Linelab

Quote from: Fabianc on July 12, 2012, 12:57:00 PM
Hi!
Im having a problem with OPC. I cant get it to work right... The problem is that everything seems to work, but if i want to use the buttons in the checkout; thrash can, the quantity refresh button and the checkout button nothing is happening...

Problem solved.   ;) Please read info.txt
QuoteUpload html folder via FTP to folder of your Joomla 2.5 template and all assigned templates.

Linelab

One Page Checkout plugin updated to version 3.4. Please download the latest build and override all files in the html/com_virtuemart/cart folder of default or assigned Joomla template. Authorize.net problem fixed.

ncopeman

I'm really really struggling to style this checkout on my dev folder. I need it to look like the live version:
http://www.bodhi.uk.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart?Itemid=0

any advice would be warmly welcomed before I pull out my hair.

Linelab

Hi ncopeman, Linelab.org One Page Checkout is a lightweight plugin and works with your default/assigned joomla template. The current template design does not change. Please read info.txt

Otto0815

The Preloading don't work for me with Vm2.08d

I've intalled vm 2.08d and the the Problems with OPc started: The "Preload bar" if i choose a payment won't dissapaer again....

Since i've used an older Testversion of opc i subscribed and loaded the latest version available; but now the problem appaers if i click on cart-> the cart page is shown and 2 seconds later the "preloader bar" appaers and loads endless...

Any suggestions on this?

Greets,

Otto

ncopeman

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on July 13, 2012, 16:34:35 PM
Hi ncopeman, Linelab.org One Page Checkout is a lightweight plugin and works with your default/assigned joomla template. The current template design does not change. Please read info.txt

Yes, but it's not working with my Virtuemart shop template... Which is the problem. It's also missing the customer login.

Linelab

Nocpeman, Go to Admin VirtueMart > Configuration > Checkout and check "On checkout, ask for registration" or remove /templates/yoo_bigeasy/html/com_virtuemart/user folder or provide ftp access details to linelab@linelab.org We will solve the problem immediately.

Linelab

VirtueMart 2 AJAX Search. More than 5 filter types coming soon! More info > http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105285.0

ncopeman

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on July 15, 2012, 11:25:01 AM
Nocpeman, Go to Admin VirtueMart > Configuration > Checkout and check "On checkout, ask for registration" or remove /templates/yoo_bigeasy/html/com_virtuemart/user folder or provide ftp access details to linelab@linelab.org We will solve the problem immediately.

Hi VirtueArtcz, removing the user folder worked a treat. Thanks for that, the login is now showing! However i still have a problem with the look of the page - there's a huge difference between the live site and my dev site with the onepage checkout.

Live: http://www.bodhi.uk.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart
Dev: http://www.bodhi.uk.com/dev/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart

Linelab

:) Huge difference? You must edit the file default_pricelist.php in cart folder. Simply add class name "checkout-content-cart" to a div for background gradient effect.

Otto0815

Quote from: Otto0815 on July 14, 2012, 15:12:49 PM
The Preloading don't work for me with Vm2.08d

I've intalled vm 2.08d and the the Problems with OPc started: The "Preload bar" if i choose a payment won't dissapaer again....

Since i've used an older Testversion of opc i subscribed and loaded the latest version available; but now the problem appaers if i click on cart-> the cart page is shown and 2 seconds later the "preloader bar" appaers and loads endless...

Any suggestions on this?

Greets,

Otto

Have you been able to reproduce this?