News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

Hi Woood77, Please provide website url to linelab@linelab.org. Thank you.

daveplays

I am having the same issue. The 'array' error coming up on the page. I just bought the 2 month sub. Was hoping the extension just worked.  Can you help I will send you the link to you address.

ArrowColt

Just bought this plugin and it looks great.

I had a little trouble because of some adjustments i had done within VM, sent LINELAB an email with problem and 2 minutes later they send me a working solution back.

This was just great :-)

woood77

Hi VirtueArtcz,

It is actually a live site so I had to remove the one page checkout for now.  Therefore I don't have a link for you to see the issue.  Hopefully you are able to see the problem on daveplays site.

Thank you

Linelab

Hi woood77, Can you provide Offline Credit Card Processing
payment plugin http://extensions.virtuemart.net/extensions-virtuemart-2/offline-credit-card-processing-detail to test?
We will immediately fix the problem.  ;)

jonb

VirtueArtcz
(Sorry about the 'schoolboy error' from earlier)
I have a real one this time.  Saving a valid coupon code just hangs indefinitely. (Spinning "thinking" bar) 
Thought there might be a conflict with AWOCoupons but tried the standard VM coupon and that did the same.

Hope you can help.

MThanks

Jon

Linelab

Hi jonb, Please provide website url. Coupon Usage is working properly on AJAX.  Thank you.

jonb

Hi VirtueArtcz

I've PM'd you

Many thanks

jon

Piszi

Hello please help me out.
Since VM 2.0.8/a I can't use One Page(3.2) because after any form triggering an update like address or quantity the shipping methode dissapears and it will only show again if i delete the current session from db or I wait for the time limit.
And it doesn't matters if I set shoppergroup for it or any other setting or just save as without any setting. I have only one Shipping method and VM is set to auto select shipment.
Everything is in default now with beez 2 template but still having the this issue, oh and I disabled all other vm payment plugins.
So I don't know where is the problem. If I disable the shipping method update in your Js than it dissapers if you update the, like you go back to shopping and back to cart again.
and if I log in with my superAdmin on the cart page I get this:

Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:7700 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
        Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:5 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
        weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:21995 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:
        Info: Missing: E-Mail
        Info: Missing: First Name
        Info: Missing: Last Name
        Info: Missing: Street, address line 1
        Info: Please provide your shipping address
        Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:7700 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
        Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:5 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
        weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:21995 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:

Linelab

Hi Piszi, Please provide website url.  VM 2.0.8b we are testing right now. 

pvjd

Hi.
I have a problem with the checkout page not validating the email address, It accepts anything in the email address box and continues to order confirmation page after pressing 'Confirm Order'. Any ideas what can be wrong. Thanks.

Piszi

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on July 04, 2012, 21:55:35 PM
Hi Piszi, Please provide website url.  VM 2.0.8b we are testing right now. 

Hello it is uploaded to haztartasi.netkereskedes.hu but right now I modedd it a little bit :D
Mods:
Shipping, Payment and discount update completely disabled in the JS.
Changed ordering, and now product list is first and billto second
added a jquery clone function to email and first name so right now email value is cloned to username and last name to diplayed name :D
disabled browser auto fill and copy paste because of the clone
I hid the username, and displayed name by making them block with css
and hid bill total under shipping/payment becase my shipping and payment is free so I did not wanted to display zero values
completely removed discount column because as I said before I have a webservice wich updates the prices directly so if something is cheaper it wont create a calc rule for it.

And in the plugin config I disabled preloader.
But as I said the issue appeared with a completely default system def. joomla 2.5.6, def. VM2.0.8a, def. OPC3.2
I will upload a default demo page to another subdomain and I will make you an admin user and a ftp user.

mbonyak

I am encountering the same problem as Piszi with shipping method since upgrading to 2.0.8c (I do not believe it was present in 2.0.6).  I also find that if I enter a shipping address (instead of just a billing address) that then the shipping methods appear.  Similarly if I uncheck and recheck the shipping address matches billing address box.

I've gotten around it (somewhat... depends entirely on user behavior so not really) for now by having "ship to address checked" set to No by default, even though I'd prefer Yes.  Hopefully this is fixed in the next version because it is a serious issue.

That said, on the whole this is an excellent plugin and I'm a happy user of it.

mbonyak

Additionally, "When you are already registered, please login directly here" seems to have disappeared on the cart page from 3.2 running on VM 2.0.8c.  Hmm...

peizamo

Quote from: Piszi on July 06, 2012, 17:58:47 PM
Hello,

I updated to 2.0.8c and my shipping method still disappears when something triggers a JS update or with my modded version of OPC it only disappears when you updated something in cart or unchecked shipping address checkbox and than you go back shopping and back again to cart. Than there is no shipping. I think somethning goes wrong with the session save but i can't figure out what or why.
I'm thinking now that I will remove the shipping foreach from the default_pricelist and repace that with the HTML so in this case even if the session save fails the shipping method wont dissapear.

Had the same error. Fixed with this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=104642.msg349235#msg349235