News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gxHL

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on June 19, 2012, 22:02:05 PM
Hi All, OPC uses synchronous javascript and therefore progress bar image doesn't work correctly in Chrome and Safari. This new special function can be disabled in the plugin settings.
We are working on new, faster version of the plugin.

Do you have a time map? How soon do you estimate for this error is going to be fixed?
VM 2.0.10 J 2.5.7

Linelab

Yes, A new version will be released next week. Progress bar image does NOT affect the correct functioning of the plugin.

Linelab

One Page Checkout plugin updated to version 3.0! All reported bugs fixed. Please download latest version of OPC 3.0 and override all files in the html/com_virtuemart/cart folder of your default Joomla template and reinstall Onepage plugin.
Fixed progress bar bug (Chrome and Safari)
Fixed shipping method bug (Weight of the product)
OPC plugin works faster!

Check demo:  http://www.linelab.org/virtuemart-templates/index.php/virtuemart-2-example/cart?template=shoplab
Happy downloading.   :)

peizamo

Works perfectly. Thanks for the wonderful plugin!  8)

gxHL

Yes in fact it's working great now . But a small thing i noticed at the registration check box "Add/Edit billing address information Register " i don't think that this was like that in the previous version.
VM 2.0.10 J 2.5.7

Piszi

Hello

I have a few questions. :)
I would like to buy your OPC but before that I need to know a few things.
firts: Can I move the product list above the billing and shipping address without harming the functions?
second: Can I remove the discount coulmn, because I don't need that. I update the prices with SOAP and if something is cheaper than it will overwrite the actual price so I don't have discounts :D
third: Can OPC register a user in that form as it is on your demo page? I mean do I need additional form elements or the default is enough?
And the last and most important :)
Do I really need a PayPal account, isn't my creditcard enough? because as I recall PayPal has creditcard checkout for those who doesn't have an account.

Thanks.

Linelab

Hi Piszi,
1.Yes (It's not easy)
2.Yes
3.Yes
4.Yes
I will send you Onepage Checkout plugin first and you only pay if you are satisfied. If you are not satisfied with One Page Checkout you pay nothing.   ;)
Agree?

zacksbazar

Works Well!, But, before the checkbox to register appears this text "Editar informaciĆ³n de facturaciĆ³n Registrar" How I can edit this to delete this text?

I learn English with Carlos Tevez! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG_tHmL2Oug)

Piszi

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on June 21, 2012, 14:20:47 PM
Hi Piszi,
1.Yes (It's not easy)
2.Yes
3.Yes
4.Yes
I will send you Onepage Checkout plugin first and you only pay if you are satisfied. If you are not satisfied with One Page Checkout you pay nothing.   ;)
Agree?

1. I'm used to not easy situations. I'm a dev. myself but when it comes to my own site I'm a bit lazy :D

for the fourth Yes I'm not sure if it stands for that I need a PP account or it's a yes for I can checkout with the PP's non member creditcard form :)

And yes absolutely agreed. :) I was just wondering why do I need a PP account if PP has a solution for non members.

Buccaneer

hi VirtueArtcz,

i downloaded the new version and installed it.
now it's a vanilla installation without any customizations from my side.
And it is still not working ...  :(
(no update for payment or shipment, no checkout at all)
the customer is already crawling up my back, so it's kind of urgent.
check: http://www.baricharaaldeaeco.com/checkout.html
can you give me a hint what the problem is or where i can find a documentation?
or a configuration guide? anything?

thx
bucc

Linelab

Buccaneer, Please provide Joomla Admin and FTP access details on mail linelab@linelab.org. We can look into this issue for you.  ;)
Piszi, Please send the request to linelab@linelab.org

Buccaneer

@VirtueArtcz: i highly appreciate that! i'll send it in a minute.
thx
bucc

Linelab

Hi Buccaneer, This problem is solved.  Please read info.txt.

QuoteUpload html folder via FTP to folder of your default Joomla 2.5 template.
;)
Wrong path: /root/templates/ja_t3_blank/themes/user-theme
Correct path:  root/templates/ja_t3_blank

Linelab

One Page Checkout plugin updated to version 3.1! Please download latest version OPC 3.1 and override all files in the html/com_virtuemart/cart folder of your default Joomla template and reinstall plugin.

• Fixed Extra module position layout bug.

• Fixed Quantity update bug.  (When updating the quantity of product to 0 ajax not working properly.)

• OPC Update is recommended!
Check demo:  http://www.linelab.org/virtuemart-templates/index.php/virtuemart-2-example/cart?template=shoplab

woood77

Hello,

I just updated to the latest version 3.1 but I'm having problems with it when using the Offline Credit Card payment method I purchased through the Virtuemart Extensions Directory here: http://extensions.virtuemart.net/extensions-virtuemart-2/offline-credit-card-processing-detail

I keep getting a popup dialog that says "Array" with nothing more when I click any of the payment fields.

Thanks again