News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gxHL

I'm sorry but i don't see it... I've tried with 3 different computers and 2 Different OS.
Chrome, IE and Safari doesn't show the loading image.

Thank you.
VM 2.0.10 J 2.5.7

Linelab

gxHL, Please provide more information (Joomla and VirtueMart version, browser version etc..) on mail linelab@linelab.org so we can look into this issue for you.  ;)

jakobe

MORE ISSUES with this one page checkout!!!

since my last post everything was working fine...at least i thought it was...until a customer went to check wiht a HUGE 2688.00 order

the redirect to the payment processor ..paypal or anything else is blank..just totally white page blank.

Linelab

Hi Jacobe, We tested your website without errors (Opera, FF, Safari, IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome) Paypal redirect is working correctly.  Please reply by email, what is your problem exactly and I will solve that for you.

jakobe

the problem is because of short urls....before one page checkout I could use shorts urls.

now after the last update I cannot.

it seems to be working but uses long urls will will kill the traffic in the long run.

Linelab

Jakobe, OPC plugin is working correctly with SEF URL, SEF URL + .htaccess (Static URL)  and  Dynamic URL. Please specify your problem.

jakobe

My short urls were working fine with the regular checkout on VM2...and I know this because several users had completed orders with no problems.

after OPC was added....users can no longer checkout and be redirected to paypal unless all short url options are turned off in Joomlas global config.

- Search Engine Friendly URLs OFF
- Use URL rewriting OFF

VM2 SEO is turned off as well.

now users can proceed to the paypal login/checkout page

Linelab

Can you turn on SEF URL again in the Configurations for testing, please.  ......owmunchies.com/cart.html  We tested your website and Paypal redirect working just fine. Thank you.

Linelab

Quote from: jakobe on June 06, 2012, 00:02:13 AM
and yes both terms boxes are "unchecked"  inside VM's configuration.....yet the checkbox still appears and must be checked in order to continue.

One Page Checkout plugin that takes over the function of VirtueMart 2. Unchecked "Must agree to Terms of Service on EVERY ORDER?" not working correctly in the default shopping process. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=95669.0

jakobe

this doesnt mention as to why no text is appearing and only the checkbox.

I could really careless about it being there or not......but if its going to be there because of a VM2 glitch, then OPC needs to display it properly.

and its not displaying properly.

Linelab

Go to Admin Joomla > Virtuemart Configuration > Checkout > and check "Show Terms of Service on the cart/checkout?" Done!

zacksbazar

I have the same problem, only appear the Check Box, but not the text.   ( Solved ! )

The Preload Doesnt works on Chrome :(

Linelab

Hi Zacksbazar, Image Preloader doesn't work correctly in Chrome and Safari.  :(  This issue will be fixed in the next release of OPC. This special function can be disabled in the plugin settings. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Linelab

Hi All, OPC uses synchronous javascript and therefore progress bar image doesn't work correctly in Chrome and Safari. This new special function can be disabled in the plugin settings.
We are working on new, faster version of the plugin.