News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Serious problem, "call for price"

Started by loop4633, March 09, 2012, 18:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loop4633

If I set english as main language this is the debug that virtuemart return to me:

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0029079914093018
vmdebug Start used Ram 6.25M
vmdebug exeSortSearchListQuery error in class VirtueMartModelProduct sql: Var1:
Table 'Sql459369_1.jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT  * FROM `jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as l JOIN `jos_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_prices` as pp ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = pp.`virtuemart_product_id`  LEFT JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_product_id`
          LEFT  OUTER JOIN `jos_virtuemart_shoppergroups` as s ON s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` = `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` WHERE ( p.`published`="1"  AND (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`) IS NULL ) AND p.`product_special`="1" ) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id`ASC LIMIT 0, 5
Table 'Sql459369_1.jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT  * FROM `jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as l JOIN `jos_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_prices` as pp ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = pp.`virtuemart_product_id`  LEFT JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_product_id`
          LEFT  OUTER JOIN `jos_virtuemart_shoppergroups` as s ON s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` = `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` WHERE ( p.`published`="1"  AND (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`) IS NULL ) AND p.`modified_on` > "2012-03-04 15:29:48" ) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY p.virtuemart_product_id DESC LIMIT 0, 5
          LEFT  OUTER JOIN `jos_virtuemart_shoppergroups` as s ON s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` = `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` WHERE ( p.`published`="1"  AND (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`) IS NULL )) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY product_sales DESC LIMIT 0, 5
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerVirtuemart Finished task : 0.14229893684387
vmdebug End used Ram 8.75M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 8.75

loop4633

Hi, Here I am again, unable to solve my problem I went back to version 2.0, but with this version, I have a serious problem that can not resolve, therefore: When I purchase the item opens the popups telling me that my object was put to cart and I see two possibilities to complete the transaction or continue with the purchases, the problem is that I see this pop-up in black and white, the graphics of the site disappears. Someone can help me solve this annoying problem?

Thanks a lot
bye

loop4633