News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

I need to revert back to 1.9 and remove VM 2.0

Started by squareba, February 28, 2012, 09:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squareba

due to the fact Realex payments dont do a plug in for VM2, i think i am going to have to revert back to 1.9, due to the directory structure of virtuemart, as their plug in wont install in VM2 due to th efact theres no classes direcory in the payment module.

I have tried uninstalling VM2 but my site just completely crashes looking for items that should exist in VM2, if i try to install 1.9 it says that the virtuemart directories are already in use and wont install.

I think we are already paying realex so much per month for the payment gateway so i need to get it resolved quickly if possible, and any help yo ucould give me as regards either installing the Realex plug in into VM2 or downgrading would be much appreciated.

oh i am running joomla 1.5.23 and i think just the standard VM2 installed about a month ago

thanks
Al

Milbo

Do you mean vm1.9 or vm1.1.9? of coures payment plugins of vm1.1 must be completly rewritten. But it does not take too long. There are already several available for different countries and continents. Realex just needs to write some. It takes maybe 2 weeks or 2 months, depends on the complexity of the plugin.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member