Order and invoice - showing following error messages ( backend) 2.0.2

Started by John2400, February 24, 2012, 13:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John2400

joomla 2.5.1 php 5.2.9

I have images for postage and payment attached to the invoice.

I see an odd script in the orders>> Print & Invoice . The print works perfectly but the invoice shows this.

when I click on the invoive image it comes up with this

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/********/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357

This appears to have no bearing on my shop except it does appear. Also the script goes on forever. like this Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/******/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 23812
%PDF-1.7 %���� 11 0 obj << /Type /Page /Parent 1 0 R /LastModified (D:20120224204813+08'00')

John2400

Sonictech

I have the latest version of both Joomla and VirtuMart.  The following error is what I get when i try to look at the invoice under "Orders"

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/inodivec/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357

Thanks,
Shawn

John2400

knirving

I am seeing the same error as the customer just after the order completes. The order doe complete and the order email with the PDF is sent.

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/****/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357

On Joomla 1.5.26 Virtuemart 2.0.6

memel

I see a lot of people have the same problem. Me too. Could someone to explain how to sort it?

Many thanks.