News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

2.0.6 Invoice error - In the BE - just clcik on any order invoice Fixed 2.0.7

Started by John2400, April 18, 2012, 11:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John2400

You can see below my versions,

The invoice in the backend of orders displays the following

just clicking on any order displays  this Warning: array_push() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/*******/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357

* turns up in a few versions over the past month - was good in 2.0.4

TITUS8

Having this issue aswell, any ideas/fiixes? Iget this when clicking on the invoice view...

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/***/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357

VM 2.0.6

sebnath

Same problem here… Was working fine in 2.0.2, and doesn't work anymore in 2.0.6. Clicking on the invoice icon in the order's list generates the following error message :

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in .../libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21694

I downloaded again the tcpdf files, and replaced those on my site, but it didn't change anything

I work with J2.5 and VM2.0.6.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Simon Reynolds

Yes, me too. I upgraded to 2.0.6 today with Joomla 2.5 and get the same. The pdf is not printing but the order is although the image is not showing, just the default No Image image.

I attach the full Invoice text that is produced.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

John2400

Milbo,

If this is an error in the layout - are you tell us to try and fix it or are you saying "you" will fix it?

Not really a big deal for me - as we can always print - but was good for lots of versions -

lonokane

sylwekb

jux

same here this is quite weird this is what it shows:

Warning: array_push() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/............../tcpdf.php on line 21357
%PDF-1.7 %���� 11 0 obj << /Type /Page /Parent 1 0 R /LastModified (D:20120426172357+02'00') /Resources 2 0 R /MediaBox [0.00 0.00 595.28 841.89] /CropBox [0.00 0.00 595.28 841.89] /BleedBox [0.00 0.00 595.28 841.89] /TrimBox [0.00 0.00 595.28 841.89] /ArtBox [0.00 0.00 595.28 841.89] /Contents 12 0 R /Rotate 0 /Group <��-ng�CV\�6��5��U�^��V���2[2�2՞1,���j����…��w�����{v���te���D�U��$����H~��ح��v2�5UA\�@��w�Aʺ�>�65"kE���4��E���W1ޱ;�H$��<<="" type="" xobject="" subtype="" image="" width="" 200="" height="" 41="" smask="" 13="" r="" colorspace="" devicergb="" bitspercomponent="" 8="" filter="" flatedecode="" decodeparms���;��}"��_�%�����͎Z�j�w��m$

smartbright

This is how I solved.
1. in libraries\tcpdf open tcpdf.php
2. in LINE 21357 you should see array_push($dom[($dom[$key]['parent'])]['trids'], $key);
replace it with                      
if (is_null($dom[($dom[$key]['parent'])]['trids']))
                             $dom[($dom[$key]['parent'])]['trids'] = array();

3. Try to see it should work.

I get this solution from somewhere (forget already) which I found by google.
Hope this help.

PS. Besure to backup tcpdf.php file.
I am newbie.
So curios is only way to cure.

TITUS8

sweet!, thanks, works perfectly.... ;D

21356          // store the TR elements IDs on table element
21357          #array_push($dom[($dom[$key]['parent'])]['trids'], $key);
21358          if (is_null($dom[($dom[$key]['parent'])]['trids']))
21359          $dom[($dom[$key]['parent'])]['trids'] = array();

John2400

?

I was hoping ? I changed the line quite a few times - did not correct for me ?

Did anyone else get this to work?

patrik60

It makes no sense to make core hacking in tcpdf.php.
Just try rev 5964. There are some chages in VM configuration. You may now select on which order status an invoice will be sent. The invoice icon only appears when changing an order status. It can also be set to "none".