News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

modules conflict with the product list

Started by Maxfaidatecasa, February 12, 2012, 10:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxfaidatecasa

Hi, I hope you manage to help me solve a problem I'm having with virtuemart,  I created a category that contains 37 drills products,  when I show them in the first three pages where I show moves down  the side modules in ruining general Site template when it reaches the last page that contains only 7 more products, all returns normale.potete advise me on what can be for the benefit of these are the pages in question http://www.faidatecasa.com/elettroutensili/trapani.html  thanks
  What I do not understand that the templtate good in all its pages only when there are multiple pages of products, in the sense that if I go back to the last page all at work .............. . I'm puzzling to understand why.
Excuse  my English but translated with google translator

Maxfaidatecasa

IF YOU FOLLOW THE LINK TO SEE HOW TO PUT  THE FORMS under the template, but if I go to page four, which is the last of the products it works, I'm going crazy, thank you very much.

Margriet

Can't help you, but recognize your problem. So maybe developpers can take a closer look at view pages.
I'm having the same issue with left menu on some views.

Maxfaidatecasa

I tried to see the problems of html files but what  goes modified virtuemart, and why  the last page returns  all well the first three modules move down .............  Help