News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problem with the payment methods (2.01) ?languages

Started by kiofcon, January 30, 2012, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiofcon

there is a problem with the payment methods (2.01). i cant creat a standard one i take the message
vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias.

also as customer when i try to check out i  there is not a payment or shipment ability

tech

first...i dont thing that version is stable? at least as of today (1/31/12) ... you should probably post this in the bug section.

Milbo

This is a typical  j2.5 bug. But this works now also with the new 2.0.1.c version which is very stable.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Jerry84

Clean install of Joomla 2.5.1 and VM 2.0.1C problem still persist: vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias.

Edit: Just tested with VM 2.0.1D - same error when trying to add payment method and shipper.

harikjr

i have the same error:

vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias.

This happens when i want to title my payment or shipping method with russian characters. American Characters save perfectly fine.

Puriom

Hello! The same on my installation (2.5.1 and 2.0.2) too.  :'(
(I also tried with 1.7.3 - the same.)
System - SEF disabled didn't fix the problem. Should we quit?  :-\
Please, help.
(Thank you)

PS. It works in english, but not in other non-latin languages.

MaHe29

I got the same issue when i want to edit the shop/terms of service.
It doesn't work in English or Dutch.

Puriom

MaHe29

I've worked arround by changing the data in the database with PHP Admin

TheHostDogs

Come on guys.. I cant do anything in my eshop..
I face the same problem on Shop-Shop-Vendor when I try to change the minimum order value.
Any idea?
Sofoklis Pantikidis
The Host Dogs
Internet Services
Thessaloniki, Greece
info@thehostdogs.gr
www.thehostdogs.gr

sukhrob

Im having same problem with multi-lingual VM 2.0.2.
English language - there is no problem.
Russian language - When i try to translate Vendor Name, Payment Info, Shipping Info... it doesn't let me save it in russian language.
Give me this error:

"vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias."

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

roadside

Quote from: sukhrob on March 05, 2012, 17:10:19 PM
Im having same problem with multi-lingual VM 2.0.2.
English language - there is no problem.
Russian language - When i try to translate Vendor Name, Payment Info, Shipping Info... it doesn't let me save it in russian language.
Give me this error:

"vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias."

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Hungarian language: same error.

TheHostDogs

I think that I found the solution.
Go to Site -> Global Configuration -> Site -> SEO Settings and choose "YES" at the option called "Unicode Alliases".

It worked for me...
Sofoklis Pantikidis
The Host Dogs
Internet Services
Thessaloniki, Greece
info@thehostdogs.gr
www.thehostdogs.gr

sukhrob

Quote from: TheHostDogs on March 05, 2012, 21:00:30 PM
I think that I found the solution.
Go to Site -> Global Configuration -> Site -> SEO Settings and choose "YES" at the option called "Unicode Alliases".

It worked for me...

THANK YOU!!!!

That was it. Fixed for me as well!!!

Puriom

I read it in another forum: In non latin languages alias should be written in latin.
It worked fine for me.  8)