News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Paypal and AED

Started by weerasekara, January 10, 2012, 20:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weerasekara

I'm from United Arab Emirates. My shopping cart with joomla 1.5 and VM 1. I’m planning to upgrade it to VM 2 but my problem is paypal unfortunately not yet accept the AED. I install joomla 1.7 and VM 2 with test website. I got following problems

1.   Currency Converter not working properly (It’s not converting AED to USD. exchange rate is wrong, we have to adjust it manually.)
2.   I wont my shop displaying in AED, and pay via paypal in USD, But I can’t (Paypal "recipient does not accept payment in AED")

Sorry about my English.. 

Pls help me….

Thanks…
Ruchika Weerasekara….

jameel

altimate solution for you is
Paypal extended payment module for non supported currencies
http://www.itechshop.org/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=19

it let you use 98 currencies in your favorite virtuemart..
this module convert non supported paypal currencies into paypal supported currency (you choose it in the backend)... in your case it will convert AED into USD you can see it in action at http://www.tramigo.co.ke/
Virtuemart + Joomla extensions www.itechshop.org
get Paypal extended, payza extended, moneybookers extended module that let you use 98  currencies nonsupported paypal/alertpay/mb currencies on VM 1.1.x and convert them to supported one at www.itechshop.org

220+ domain extensions www.industechnologies.co

alatak

Hi,

It looks like that Paypal Extended Payment module (for paypal unsupported currencies) is for VirtueMart 1 version. Does it work for VirtueMart 2?

jameel

Quote from: alatak on May 21, 2012, 15:53:51 PM
Hi,

It looks like that Paypal Extended Payment module (for paypal unsupported currencies) is for VirtueMart 1 version. Does it work for VirtueMart 2?
yes you are right its for VM1
Virtuemart + Joomla extensions www.itechshop.org
get Paypal extended, payza extended, moneybookers extended module that let you use 98  currencies nonsupported paypal/alertpay/mb currencies on VM 1.1.x and convert them to supported one at www.itechshop.org

220+ domain extensions www.industechnologies.co