News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Where did the downloadable products config go?

Started by idiel, December 23, 2011, 05:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idiel

HI, I just installed VM 2.0
Sorry, I know this is silly but,
I wanted to click on the "admin" tab, and from there config / downloadable , but the admin tab is not showing. Where do I find it now?
thanks
Idiel

jenkinhill

The downloadable products plugin has not yet been released.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

99fx4u

Let me begin by thanking you, the creators of VirtueMart, for creating this AMAZING software and offering it for FREE! Incredible! I am using Joomla 1.7 and VirtueMart 2.0.

I am new to VirtueMart and it appears to be THE solution for me/my clients. My only apprehension in jumping into the software is the downloadable product feature for which, according to your last post, the plugin is not available yet. Do you have any idea when the downloadable product plugin will be available?

I really, really want to use VirtueMart for my project(s) where downloadable products are sold but will have no choice but to move to some other ecommerce software without this feature. I appreciate your time and attention to my inquiry. 

Studio 42

Hi,
This is in developpement
But for vm2, it's only the begin...

alain.roger

Hi,

can we have an estimate when it should be released ?
because we are several people waiting for that :-(
i have to say, i have completely done website and it's waiting only that part...too sad. :-(

thx for the excellent work on this new version 2.0.0.
Production server : Joomla : 2.5.8 / VM : 2.0.12f / PHP : 5.4.8 /MySQL : 5.5.28
-------------------
http://www.korcule-kolieska.sk

Testing server: Joomla 2.5.2 / VM: 2.0.2 stable
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What does not kill you, makes you strong

dsrpmedia

while you are waiting for the download plugin I just set up a site with downloadable products using jdownloads & payperdownload - not as good as virtuemart, but if virtuemart is not an option...

bohemier

fbc

Frank

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Yup, that one is written by Milbo, VM's lead developer, or there is a more featured third party plugin at http://www.digitollsoftware.com/#details
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK