News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Language string VMPAYMENT_STANDARD_PAYMENT_INFO_TEXT

Started by trevorsm, December 17, 2011, 18:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevorsm

Just checking a new install and in the Payment Method - Configuration Tab the Payment Info field displays: VMPAYMENT_STANDARD_PAYMENT_INFO_TEXT

alatak

Hi,

Yes, :(  will correct that
It is the message displayed to the shopper when the order is done. You can change it.

charly_81

Hello,
In this regard I als encountered a problem:
I specified the payment information text in VM configuration and in table jos_virtuemart_paymentmethods I can see the following entry :

payment_logos=""|countries=["81","14"]|payment_order_total="d"|payment_currency="47"|min_amount="0"|max_amount="0"|cost_per_transaction="0"|cost_percent_total="0"|tax_id="0"|payment_info="Eine Best\u00e4tigung zu Ihrer Bestellung wurde soeben an die angegebene E-Mail-Adresse geschickt. <br>\r\nDieser Best\u00e4tigungsmail k\u00f6nnen Sie den Rechnungsbetrag und unsere Bankverbindung entnehmen. <br><br>\r\n\r\nIhre Bestellung wird bearbeitet, sobald der Zahlungseingang erfolgt ist. \r\n\r\n<br><br>Achten sie bitte in Ihrem eigenen Interesse darauf, als Verwendungszweck die Rechnungsnummer anzugeben. Diese finden Sie auf dieser Seite etwas weiter unten und auch in der Best\u00e4tigungsmail.<br>\r\nDas erleichtert uns die Zuordnung der Zahlungseing\u00e4nge und nur so k\u00f6nnen wir einen schnellstm\u00f6glichen Versand garantieren. <br><br>"|

Thus, the text gets saved and also correctly displayed in VM configuration , however it gets not displayed when the order is finally confirmed in the shop frontend.
Only the following lines are displayed (language german) via $this->html statement:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung!
Zahlungsart    Vorkasse
Rechnungsnummer    3855a7c2
Betrag    99,80 €

Maybe a language related problem? Any kind of help is highly appreciated!  ::)
Furthermore a request to development team: is it possible to include the whole confirmation output in the order_done.php file, so that it could be modified by override?

(Joomla 1.7.3 VM 2.0.0, no update from RC, new installation! )

Best regards,
charly

alatak

Hi,

Yes you are rigth. It is missing. The text should have been displayed 1) in the confirm page, 2) in the email.

I will correct that.

idevelop

Yes I could use that asap!!! When will it be fixed, or could you provide a quick guide so we can do it on our own??

idevelop

Hi there!!

Could you provide a solution for this issue??? I really need this asap!

Quote from: alatak on December 27, 2011, 09:02:16 AM
Hi,

Yes you are rigth. It is missing. The text should have been displayed 1) in the confirm page, 2) in the email.

I will correct that.

alatak

Hi,

afaik, it is fixed in the version 2.0.1.

That version is a test version available on the forum.

idevelop

Could you provide a download link? also when will a stable version be released??

Quote from: alatak on February 07, 2012, 17:52:07 PM
Hi,

afaik, it is fixed in the version 2.0.1.

That version is a test version available on the forum.

alatak

ipo

I'm usinh Joomla 2.5.1 and virtuemart 2.0.2 and I have the sam problem as the topic starter. VMPAYMENT_STANDARD_PAYMENT_INFO_TEXT is showing in emails, at the end of order (when customer confirms it and email is sent) and on customers order list. I've added this string into my language files (sl-SI.com_virtuemart.ini) as it was missing, but it's still showing. What's the problem?

alatak

Hi,

Go back in the payment configuration, and write directly the sentence you would like to write.
It should work.

ipo

Now it works like a charm. Thank you very much for quick answer. Much appreciated. ;)

kiax

Hi, i have this problem too.

I have the VM 2.0.0 CR3 but i make a lot of modificacions to the source code and i cant make one upgrade. Can you tell me what modifications you do to fix the problem?

Thanks!

ericong.kc

Hello, i don;t get what you mean by Go back in the payment configuration, and write directly the sentence,
I would like to remove the VMPAYMENT_STANDARD_PAYMENT_INFO_TEXT in my invoice email

Quote from: alatak on March 04, 2012, 17:15:58 PM
Hi,

Go back in the payment configuration, and write directly the sentence you would like to write.
It should work.