Update: People who use this updater and use mysql 5.1 or lower may get in trouble. The updater is recreating a primary key. It seems that older mysql versions have trouble with it. But please if you have a mysql lower than 5.2, then please try it with a copy, so that we can investigate further.
This is a new pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 compatible to j1.5 and j1.7, maybe j2.5
Before you test it. Work at best with a copy of your system
first and never with your live system. This is very important, we do this release first in the forum, because there are really a lot of different systems outside. The installer worked fine for most of the crew, but on one system it did not work. Be aware that the 2.0.1 version is only an updater for 2.0.0, when you have an other version, then please look here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96941.msg318963#msg318963
Do NOT use the built-in ars updater,.. it will downgrade your version to 2.0.0 again, because the 2.0.1 is not official.
Except that the stockable variants are still not working we are quite confident now.
Various little fixes
a lot small bug fixes, written in the forum
- Cloning of products, clones now also the customs.
- Enhanced accountmaintance.
- ... and more
- fixed the bug with order creation not allowed
- various small fixes
- added languages to aio
AIO has now
new payment plugins
and PDF support
- ordering for payment/shipment method display in checkout fixed
- some j2.5 blockers,
- faster media synchronisation
- some fixes in the migrator
- fix products not listed in joomla menu edit, when product details layout is selected
- fix stockupdate customfields
- other fixes in customfields
- non vendors now stored with vendorid= 0
- small typos here and there
- Mainly emails
- calculation rules get stored in order
- search query
- aio, config should not been overwritten.
- fix for order list
- emails a bit fixed (BT address)
- fixed router (checkout, edit address cart)
Fixes, improvments, enhancments:
- updated language, minor language fixes, removed unused keys, other expressions
- more multibyte handling
- fixed slug generation
- sef links
- new router file
- some js fixes
- some template stuff
- fix for limit "all" in category
- Fix for passed variable is not an array vmcustomplugin
- new getModel method to avoid not reproduceable bugs
- Deletion of data, handling data
- some more triggers (plgVmOnAddToCart)
- some performance tweaks
- customisable positions for customfields in the productdetails/tmpl/default.php
- media is now handling downloadables ( free download) and also files for sale in another directory then joomla, but uses thumbs in the joomla directory. This is extendable by a plugin. We are in the last testphase of it.
- tooltip for filter in mediahandler
- medias get actually unpublished now (Check first if your media is published, before thinking that all images are deleted)
- vendor view added, extended with layout for tos, about and contact, there is also now a legal info for extra information.
- added register layout in user view
- minors in shipment and payment methods
- corrected error that prevent other administrators in j1.7 to act as the mainvendor.
- fixed price override display for anonymous
..... some small enhancments, fixes and bugs mainly written in the forum.