News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Link to a working copy of J1.7.2 & VM2i

Started by charles99, October 21, 2011, 06:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charles99

Does anyone have a copy of Joomla 1.7.2 and VM2i working?  The posts in this section touches on so many small problems that lead me to believe this program is not going to be released anytime soon!   If I am wrong please let me know, but I can't continue to wait on a working version for Joomla 1.7.2 or Joomla 1.8. 

The upgrade process will force many to try to do an rush upgrade or switch over to another shopping cart that allows them to import Virtuemart Products. Jquery and mootools for Joomla 1.7.2 offers alot more features and limits the JS Conflicts. 

I built my shop a rounded Virtuemart 1.14 to 1.19  and after upgrading all my components to J1.7, Virtuemart is the only component I need to upgrade to J1.7.2! But everytime we try to install a new copy of VM2c to VM2i we ran into problems... 

So does anyone has a working copy this component working and config....?

please post a link so I can see.  And if you only have demo content installed in your shop please don't waste my time!