News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Internal server error all the time :(

Started by KlausHimbeer, October 09, 2011, 04:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KlausHimbeer

Hey,
I run Joomla 1.5, have a nice Yootheme template installed, had VM 1 installed and everything worked finde. But I canĀ“t install Virtumart 2 (com_virtuemart.1.9.8H.zip and older). I deleted all old tables from VM and uninstalled it, then I wanted to upload and install VM2 and after a while it just brings the server error 500. I tried all ways (Upload Package File, Install from Directory, Install from URL), I have PHP 5.2, max_filesize is 8MB... should be working, huh?

Maybe you guys have an idea. THANKS!!

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

KlausHimbeer

I did not upgrade, the old shop was a dummy anyway, so i uninstalled everything and made a complete new install with VM2.

Which points can lead to a server error? PHP version is corrcet, folder rights are correct, max_filesize is correct (8MB is enough, right?).. are there there other things I could check?

KlausHimbeer

Oh damn, just tried to re install VM1, same problem. So its likely that these errors occure beacause there ist still stuff from the first installation. But I dropped all vm_ tables.. what else do I have to delete?

alatak