An error has occurred. 0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable

Started by anex, July 14, 2024, 18:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anex

Hello boys and girls. I have the following issue when I am trying to access my Vm shop. The installation is new.

Please be so kind to help :)

Margriet

Me too. Fresh install Joomla 5.1.2, PHP 8.2, VM 4.2.12
And in this thread problem is mentionned as well.

sohopros

We also see this error in VM ver. VirtueMart 4.2.12 11014 PHP 8.1.29 - recently updated. The error is here on the individual shopper screen: administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=edit&virtuemart_user_id[]=5001

An error has occurred.

0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

Please help!

Jumbo!

Quote from: sohopros on Yesterday at 15:55:37 PMWe also see this error in VM ver. VirtueMart 4.2.12 11014 PHP 8.1.29 - recently updated. The error is here on the individual shopper screen: administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=edit&virtuemart_user_id[]=5001

An error has occurred.

0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

Please help!

The solution is here: https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=152013.0.

sohopros

Thanks Jumbo! We'll give that a try. Kind of amazing that we have to hack 3 core files to get the software to work, but I suppose that is "Brand Virtuemart". And now it will be un-updatable, or do you think this fix will be in the next release?

Jumbo!

Quote from: sohopros on Yesterday at 21:25:32 PMThanks Jumbo! We'll give that a try. Kind of amazing that we have to hack 3 core files to get the software to work, but I suppose that is "Brand Virtuemart". And now it will be un-updatable, or do you think this fix will be in the next release?

I believe my guess is as good as yours.