News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

ProtX

Started by Rob, September 09, 2004, 18:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamma911

Well looks like Firefox also decrypts properly now?! OFFICIALLY STUMPED!

OK next now that all decrypts properly I presume that I have to change the Secure Simulater URL to the testvendor URL ? Anyone know what that is? to accept test card details, and then after that real details?

Chris Stead

As a random stab in the dark, maybe the encoding of the PHP file is screwy, and the simple act of opening it and saving it has made a difference - dunno, I'm getting out of my depth here  ::).

gamma911

Yes so am I! busy drowning actually! but anyway now for the next step to actually get to a testvendor page...Ideas?

Chris Stead

Its all in the VSP Form Protocol and Integration Guidelines document available from ProtX (VSPFormProtocolandIntegrationGuideline.pdf):

Stage 2
Once your site is able to talk to VSP Simulator and process all possible outcomes,
an account will be created for you on the VSP Test Server. This is an exact copy of
the live site but without the banks attached. Authorisations on the test server are
only simulated, but the user experience is identical to Live, and a version of the
VSP Administration pages also runs here so you can familiarise yourself with the
features available to you.
The VSP Admin system for viewing your Test transactions is at:
https://ukvpstest.protx.com/VSPAdmin
Transactions from your scripts should be sent to the Test Site VSP Form at:
https://ukvpstest.protx.com/vps2Form/submit.asp

moonbeaver

Testvendor url is entered like this I think:

define ('PROTX_CPI_REMOTE_HOST', 'ukvpstest.protx.com');
define ('PROTX_CPI_REMOTE_PATH', '/vps2form/submit.asp');

gamma911

Yes that worked - excellent! Thanks for that

moonbeaver

My redirect after a transaction still isn't working - I just get a blank page...

gamma911

what is ur URL for the redirect and does your decrypted links now decrypt correctly?

moonbeaver

redirect url is htp://www.mysite.com/index.php?&option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.protx_cpi_result

Before switching over to ('PROTX_CPI_REMOTE_HOST', 'ukvpstest.protx.com'), decryption appeared to be fine

- my real encryption password is correct, so maybe there's a problem with the checkout.Protx_cpi_result.php

this is tricky...

moonbeaver

after successfully completing the test transaction at Protx, I'm redirected to the following

www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.protx_cpi_result&crypt=Bw5TLREUCDsbHm4NGwAIJwACcTYAAggVYQAPUU0HVWQ3TwZtBQNRRWMJDQxAVlQ3NRgGaQJUBlIGaGs8DS0DaC9KAmlUVwU1ZBUJLjFdSmVkSgN0VFcFRH18AVg0VVNgZzsEYVEaEyAoeU0cHSoIaGdLA2pTVQBSEVVXHRsQWm1nXHMPNyRjRm15dCRVKSYBFzIUGAADRxEjS2oNBhELIWk3cw0nL3AwdmhXGwEnCDExKFcqEQtBSR15bCs9ISNzFywACwEUQBgkBXUpIScvEBBcdTACE3QdNAUITkYgNDA3D0A8NxNUACVLBU42JTEDaQ==

that can't be right...

gamma911

Thats what mine does too and its a blank page (within my site) so I just need to figure out how to make that page not blank .

Will try and create a static page that says - Payment Successful and a link to go home. Will see if that works>

moonbeaver

did you get anywhere with that gamma? I'm stuck at the blank page...

gamma911

Well mine takes me to a blank page in my site (with the CSS and so on loading) but the page is blank nevertheless.

Need to figure out how to just put a link to the home page and something to the likes of thank you for your order it is being processed.

Any ideas?

ssm

Hi people,

I have a couple of general questions regarding the protx integration:

1. I believe that there are two ways to process orders using protx, one processes the order on the protx site, the other on your own. Which one is this guide reffering to, or can it use either?

2. I tried to integrate the barclays payment processor with VM, one of the problems is that the invoice gets sent to the individual, even if they do not finalise payment on the barclays site, would this be the same with Protx?

Thanks.

gamma911

This method works with processing the payment on the PROTX server. Not sure how its done on your own? Can anyone shed light on this?

Not sure about the invoice issue, will look into this.... Im still having a major hurdle with my integration and that is after payment has been processed the status of the item does not get updated to Processed it still stays on PENDING, therefore the link (I sell downloadable content) does not get sent out.

ANYONE have any light on this ?