News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

ProtX

Started by Rob, September 09, 2004, 18:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozinm

Quote7. set the Payment method type to: Use Payment Processor
I've just been fiddling with it a bit and it looks like if you are using VSP form (as we are) setting the payment method to "paypal related" works and the customer won't have to enter their card details in twice.

synaptyx

I have followed these instructions, but when I try to save the new payment method I get this error:

http://ussvaliant.com/pd_staging/administrator/index2.php
Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

ozinm

Quote from: synaptyx on August 08, 2008, 16:06:49 PM
I have followed these instructions, but when I try to save the new payment method I get this error:
http://ussvaliant.com/pd_staging/administrator/index2.php
Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

I'm not sure if the steps I posted above are relevant to you as you are on Joomla 1.5
I've now modified my post adding the versions I was using.
Sorry about that :( .

synaptyx

Ah, thanks for the update.

Anybody got this working on Joomla! 1.5.5 with VirtueMart 1.1.2?

dasmon777

This may or may not be of help to anyone, but I was putting the protx module onto an update of VM1.0 to VM1.12

I had a fatal error cannot redeclare class vmlanguage.

Thanks to this thread http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=40103.0 I found the answer and it works brilliantly!

I deleted the redundant english.php file in the language folder and adjusted the checkout.protx_cpi_result.php file to read from the updated language files.

It is attached if anyone else has a similar problem

Thank you for all your help guys - certainly been more helpful than protx ever has been

[attachment cleanup by admin]

baggiesmad

does this work with joomla 1.0.15 & virtuemart 1.1.2

Priz

Quote from: synaptyx on August 08, 2008, 16:31:48 PM

I have it working - at least with the Protx simulator ... I will let you know what happens when the site goes live.

Priz

baggiesmad

Quote from: Priz on August 20, 2008, 17:05:14 PM
Quote from: synaptyx on August 08, 2008, 16:31:48 PM
I have it working - at least with the Protx simulator ... I will let you know what happens when the site goes live.
Priz

Thanks

wytp

Quote from: ozinm on June 12, 2008, 11:11:14 AM
Quote from: jhdesign on October 30, 2007, 14:49:48 PM
Can someone put together latest files with clear instructions how to get it working?
Joomla: 1.0.15
VirtueMart 1.0.15 stable  [Flying Fifteen]

The following worked for me:
1. upload the following files (see zip)

• /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout.protx_cpi_result.php
  • /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/functions.php
  • /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_protx_cpi.php
  • /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_protx_cpi.cfg.php
2. In the Joomla-Virtuemart component admin, create a new payment method called protx Secure Payment (note that this name is visible to the shopper, so it needs to be meaningful).
3. Tick the "Active" checkbox.
4. set the Payment Method Name to: protx Secure Payment
5. set the Code to: PROTXCPI
6. set the Payment class name to: ps_protx_cpi
7. set the Payment method type to: Use Payment Processor
8. On the "configuration" tab set up appropriate values for your site and your protx account (you may need to save and then reopen to see the protx options).
NB: Files in the attached zip have been lifted from this forum thread and all credit should go to those who originally wrote them  :)
Thanks for your instruction, it works perfect but the following message shown after payment processed: Warning: Could not send a message to , (). and the order status didn't change.
any idea?

hadrien

For people getting the following error message:
QuoteWarning: Could not send a message to , ()
I found a solution which might not work for everybody. If you notice that your order status is not automatically changed to 'confirmed' you're probably experiencing the same issue I had. The problem is that the checkout script needs the order_id to update/retrieve bits and pieces of data, and the query that retrieves the order_id in the first place in checkout.protx_cpi_result.php (around line 75) has a too long order_number to compare against the table. In your database in the table #__vm_orders change the type of order_number from VARCHAR(32) to, say, VARCHAR(50) and this should do the trick.

Other point for VSP Forms users: your customers shouldn't have to input their credit card details on your site but on the ProtX site. You can use this script and simply change the 'Payment Method Type' to 'HTML-Form based'.

I hope this helps,
cheers.

dj_mystic82

I'm trying to get this working in Joomla 1.5 with Virtuemart 1.1. I'm getting an error when I get to the Protx Test payment page saying "VSP Form Transaction Error 3031 : The Amount value is required."

I have used the file attached in oznims post above but changed the checkout.protx_cpi_result posted by dasmon777.

Can anyone who has this working in Joomla 1.5 and VM 1.1 attach their working files or point me to where they are on these forums if already on?

(I've tried submitig to /showpost/showpost.asp and I'm getting my vendorname, protocol and txtype returned ok)

wytp

Quote from: hadrien on September 08, 2008, 13:30:16 PM
I found a solution which might not work for everybody.

Thank you so much, it works finally.
Anybody has this wroking in Joomla 1.5.7 and VM 1.1.2?

hifimad

After the order has been processed and you are returned to VirtueMart I found the the screen was blank. No "Thank you for your order" message and green tick. I checked through checkout.protx_cpi_result.php and found that the echo commands for the text were written as follows:

<?php echo $VM_LANG->_PHPSHOP_THANKYOU ?>

However, in checkout.result.php they are written like this:

<?php echo $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_THANKYOU'?>

I changed the code for every occurance of "echo" in checkout.protx_cpi_result.php to match and the thank you messages appeared as expected.

Also found that I had to copy the green tick (button_ok.png) to components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/ps_image/ so it would appear - otherwise this was also missing.

Thought I should post this to help other out that may have the same problem as me.

sontrex

Hi Guys
If you looking for payment online then the best options is to use PSP http://www.eclear.net - Payment Service Provider - E-Clear
They are doing secure online payment. Search on Google global payment provider.
You will see them on the top.

Cheers

Pete

xdoktor

Quote from: wytp on October 19, 2008, 17:21:41 PM
Quote from: hadrien on September 08, 2008, 13:30:16 PM
I found a solution which might not work for everybody.
Thank you
so much, it works finally.
Anybody has this wroking in Joomla 1.5.7 and VM 1.1.2?

has this been solved yet?
i need it too!