Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Quantity controls symbols are not visible

Started by cvrak, July 08, 2024, 13:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvrak

Hi,
I'm using VM 4.2.12 with Joomla 4.4.5 and php 8.2
At products page the quantity controls show green rectangles (this is ok) but "+" and "-" symbols are not showing.
Can this be solved with some CSS rules? Which ones?
The URL is  https://4epoches.com/e-shop to get an idea what I mean.

Thanks

Jumbo!

The template uses the old Bootstrap 2 icon library, which is not loaded into the site. Therefore, you do not see the icons. You can add the following custom CSS to resolve the issue.

.glyphicon-plus:after {
    content: "+";
}
.glyphicon-minus:after {
    content: "-";
}

cvrak

I've put the css and worked!
Thanks a lot for the help.

I've set white color, and I have a question: How can I increase the size only of "+" & "-" without change the size of the button? Trying to do it with css, the whole button increased.

Thanks

Quote from: Jumbo! on July 09, 2024, 00:06:02 AMThe template uses the old Bootstrap 2 icon library, which is not loaded into the site. Therefore, you do not see the icons. You can add the following custom CSS to resolve the issue.

}
    content: "-";
}

Jumbo!

Quote from: cvrak on July 11, 2024, 10:57:03 AMI've set white color, and I have a question: How can I increase the size only of "+" & "-" without change the size of the button? Trying to do it with css, the whole button increased.

You can customise the size of the symbols using font size and line height. Check the example below.

/* Set the symbol size and color */
.glyphicon-plus, .glyphicon-minus {
    font-size: 1.5em;
    line-height: 1;
    color: #fff;
}

/* Set the plus symbol */
}

/* Set the minus symbol */