News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VMerror

Started by tomrinkes, November 11, 2023, 08:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomrinkes

Hello,

in the backend on Catogories and artikel the "catogorie above"keeps loading and I get an error when I want te check or save somthing.
I think it is a databases problem

vmError: vmTable store updateObject Incorrect integer value: '' for column `twrtra01_luuk`.`jos_virtuemart_categories`.`category_parent_id` at row 1 UPDATE `jos_virtuemart_categories` SET `category_parent_id`='',`virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`category_template`='',`category_layout`='default',`category_product_layout`='default',`products_per_row`='3',`ordering`='20',`shared`='0',`cat_params`='show_store_desc=\"\"|showcategory_desc=\"\"|showcategory=\"\"|categories_per_row=\"\"|showproducts=\"\"|omitLoaded=\"\"|showsearch=\"\"|productsublayout=\"\"|featured=\"0\"|featured_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_featured=\"\"|discontinued=\"\"|discontinued_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_discontinued=\"\"|latest=\"\"|latest_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_latest=\"\"|topten=\"\"|topten_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_topten=\"\"|recent=\"\"|recent_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_recent=\"\"|',`limit_list_step`='',`limit_list_initial`='100',`metarobot`='',`metaauthor`='twr-trading.nl',`published`='1',`has_children`='1',`modified_on`='2023-11-11 07:20:17',`modified_by`='10',`locked_by`='0' WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = '6'

Running the latest VM and Joomla 4.4, the website does function als normal.

Greetings

Tom Rinkes