Customfield for Individual product ordering not saved in VmAdmin Template.

Started by WebStuff, November 06, 2022, 19:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebStuff

Joomla! 3.10.11
VM 4.0.6 10690
PHP 8.1.9

I have products with several customfields, recently I added a couple of extra customfields to some products and wanted to re-order them so they appeared in the cart in a certain order. I have been using the VmAdmin Template for the VM backend for some time and all works well up to now.

I can re-arrange the order by drag and drop and all works fine but when I hit Save the order is not saved and reverts back to original.
If I switch back to the "normal" VM backend template the drag and drop works on the customfields and the Save button does then work to save the new ordering.

I assume it is an assignment class or id that has changed on the fields and/or is not being implemented in the new Template so the jQuery can't attach to it and trigger the hidden ordering list, which I assume is how it's done.

Anyone else experiencing this, in which case I'll do a bug report, if it is just me then I'll have to dig through the files and see if there's something else getting in the way of the Save.

Any help greatly appreciated.

P.S. This is on the individual Product Customfields Tab not the main Customfields list page which can't be ordered except by Id.