News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multi variant, show all available fields

Started by Kuubs, April 21, 2022, 17:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

I have a product that has multi variants. Where you can set the color and size of the product. It works great, but I want it to be a bit more clear to the end user. Is it possible to show every option instead of '-- select --'.. See screenshots for example.

I want the -- select -- to be gone, because that is redundant. Also I want the sizes to display immediately. I checked the customfields.php sublayout but I am not sure what I nned to change. Someone has an idea?

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jörgen

If You assign a "start" choice on the parent item you will get rid off the select option.

Have You checked this. Let the parent be a selectable choice.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Kuubs

Quote from: pinochico on April 21, 2022, 18:26:39 PM
breakdesign
customfiled for all
customfield pro
stock

demo:
https://www.archivbox.cz/archivni-krabice-cz-r074

That looks pretty good, but I'd like to have the native functionality. Where can I see these plugins?

Quote from: Jörgen on April 21, 2022, 19:23:48 PM
If You assign a "start" choice on the parent item you will get rid off the select option.

Have You checked this. Let the parent be a selectable choice.

Jörgen

That is a perfect solution, but I'd like to have it as a collection product sort to speak. Can I somehow change the customfield.php code to make it work the same as this?

pinochico

QuoteThat looks pretty good, but I'd like to have the native functionality. Where can I see these plugins?

As I wrote:

https://breakdesigns.net
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products