News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Print view in Orders of Virtuemart

Started by suraty, April 07, 2022, 21:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suraty

Hello,

When I want to print the details of an order act like this:
On the Orders of Virtuemart, all orders are listed. There is a PrintView column and in this column, there is a printer icon.

When I click on it, shows the printer dialog box that shows the details of the order in that doc.

In that document, there are the details of the order like shopper details, shopped products, shipment method, payment method,...

1- Can I change the position and size of this information in that document?
2- The short description of products is shown in that document, how can I disable showing the short description of products?

I am a beginner.

Joomla version = 3
Virtuemart version = 3

Thank you for any help!

pinochico

Quote1- Can I change the position and size of this information in that document?

yes, in PHP templates:
components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/invoice_items.php
components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/invoice_order.php
components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/invoice.php

Quote2- The short description of products is shown in that document, how can I disable showing the short description of products?

Sorry, I don't see description of product in VM demo
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

suraty