News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Bulk OrderStaus

Started by Iryn3l, April 06, 2021, 10:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iryn3l

Hello
I want to change the status of multiple orders at once, but the email is not sent to the buyer when I check this
I attached an image to make myself understood
Is this a error VM or am I not doing something right?

And I would have another question, what does this status refer to
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_COMPLETED
It should represent the order ready for shipment, or after it has already been delivered to the client
I know I can create any status I want, but I would like to know for what purpose it was created?

VirtueMart 3.8.4 10335
Joomla! 3.9.20
PHP 7.3

pinochico

QuoteCOM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_COMPLETED

For me is status after order is shipped and finished.
Check info about stock - if product is out from stock, then the status is the last in queue.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Iryn3l

Thank you
I notice that the latest VM version, without making any changes ORDER_STATUS_SHIPPED the product is removed from stock and ORDER_STATUS_COMPLETED is reserved
I don't think I made any changes here but I will reinstall again to check this

As for Bulk OrderStatus, I discovered the problem, it was my mistake. First select the status I wanted to change when in fact I should first check the Buyer Notification and then select new status

Thank You

pinochico

if the status COMPLETED is reserved, then you are right - is the order ready for shipment

But we don't use it, because we use payment plugin, and after pay, we use own status ONLINE_PAYMENT_DONE
( we need custom status for app VM Mailing Manager for custom template for email ).
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products