News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Ask a Question is broken (invalid token)

Started by EvanGR, October 14, 2020, 08:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvanGR

EDIT: Disabling ReCaptcha from VM fixes the issue. Is VM compatible with latest ReCaptcha?

----
Hello,

My Ask a Question form (product page) is broken. When the user clicks submit, the server reports with a 500 error code, and the message "invalid-token".
This is for a commercial template which is no longer supported, bummer.

If I disable the askaquestion override (and switch to VM default), I get the form in a infinite ajax-loading type of state.

btw... we have recaptcha (latest version) enabled.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot further?

Thanks

[J3.9.21, VM 3.8.4 latest official]

pinochico

I send your problem to my developer, pay 2 hours for analyzing and maybe is enought for the fix too.
After fixed I send you info how can you fix it.

Stay in touch :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jörgen

Have You multiple recaptcha plugins enabled ? This might break the recaptcha.

Jörgen  @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

EvanGR

Hello,

No, I only use the default recaptcha code.

I temporarily solved the issue by removing recaptcha call from Ask a Question form.

jenkinhill

Recaptcha is fixed in VM 3.5, including hidden, (I have VirtueMart 3.8.5 10344) but the fix has not yet made it to the public release, which I assume will be 3.8.6
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pinochico

QuoteRecaptcha is fixed in VM 3.8.5, including hidden, (I have VirtueMart 3.8.5 10344) but the fix has not yet made it to the public release, which I assume will be 3.8.6

Exactly - I think the change makes Stano (I've talked with him) and now we are waiting for deploy new version
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

EvanGR

Awesome!

btw... are these development versions available in a public repository?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pinochico