News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

lite mode on mobile

Started by Iryn3l, September 21, 2020, 15:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iryn3l

How long have I been facing the following problem:
Many of those who access my site have chrome enabled lite mode on their mobile .
When they try to add the product in the cart to the site, the site crashes and they can't complete the shopping, they just can't do anything.
Can you help me?
My website www.*****

Jörgen

Mayby inactivate jchoptimize ?

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

On Firefox & Chrome the browser console shows JavaScript errors.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Iryn3l

pinochico

QuoteWhen they try to add the product in the cart to the site, the site crashes and they can't complete the shopping, they just can't do anything.
Can you help me?

Ask your developer, he must fix some JS errors in template.

Next: URL your eshop is only one info from a lot of - Joomla version, VM version....
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Iryn3l

I think you mean the theme developer? because from what you understand the developer of the current theme is me (this being largely modified)
these are s**t
What a stupid thing I did to use a theme from them, I thought everything would be fine with how the theme was presented

and from this
Next: URL your eshop is only one info from a lot of - Joomla version, VM version....
I do not understand anything

jjk

I guess it's Google filtering out required elements on the page. See https://www.google.com/chrome/privacy/whitepaper.html#datacompression and search for the 'Lite Mode' paragraph.

Concerning javascript errors on your site, I suggest that you use for example the 'Web Developer Tool' > 'Console' tab in the Firefox browser while looking at your shop. It will show you some errors you can try to solve.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

pinochico

QuoteNext: URL your eshop is only one info from a lot of - Joomla version, VM version....

sure, if you don't understand, then you don't send info about your Joomla version, VM version.
Only send URL of your eshop.

Next time, pls send more info...

So now if you as developer, then you must optimalizing self - first use solution solution from JJK.
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Iryn3l

yes,  I apologize
Joomla! 3.9.20 Stable
VirtueMart 3.8.4 10335
PHP 7.3.22

Studio 42

The fist problem is missing file : https://www.xmed.ro/templates/impulsashop/js/jquery-ui.min.js
Simply copy it in this folder should solve 2 errors.

Iryn3l

the file is not missing, it is not loaded on the mobile when lite mode is activated in chrome

Studio 42

Quote from: Iryn3l on September 22, 2020, 15:43:00 PM
the file is not missing, it is not loaded on the mobile when lite mode is activated in chrome
It's not loaded on desktop! Verify if the file exist

pinochico

Sure this problem related with VirtueMart?

I think no....

Pls learn basic documentation about joomla and consulting with your template developer, I think this way is better for your problem, what do you think?

Iryn3l

pinochico.. I think you answered me a little mischievously every time ...
I'm sorry to say this, but it seems you didn't take my problem seriously
I solved it, the problem was System - GZIP enabled

jenkinhill

Not a VirtueMart problem, then.Good to know it is solved.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum